Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
This game needs a NATIVE english speaker really bad. It's so damn awkward trying to read the dialogue and having to translate the translation to make sense of it most of the time.

Seriously, you got enough patrons now to go get yourself someone who knows what the hell they're doing.
The devs have resisted such advice since the game started. e.g. the past tense of 'bind' is 'bound', not 'binded'.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
I don't recall any of the teachers as having children, but I could be forgetful. It happens when you are as old as I am. Which of the hot teachers are you talking about?
Sorry i mean milf lookalike the one that teaches spell i forgot her name maybe victoria or something

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Welcome to our weekly DevUdate!
A little warning, today's dad joke may be a little offensive, but keep in mind, that it's only a joke:
They say ugly girls have great personalities
That's because ogres have layers

And here's a follow-up question: Is there a need for an ogre love interest in Lust Academy? Tell us in the comments!
Okay-okay, let's get serious. And we have a good reason to be! We've recently presented an alfa version of the latest release! Take a closer look at Lust Academy 1.7.1a - alfa version here:
And if you're here to find out what has our team been doing the whole week - we have some numbers to answer you:
  • Finished 82 new renders with Amelie, Sabrina, Martha, and Haley.
  • Retouched 70 renders to emphasize that magical feeling!
  • Finished 2 full HD 60fps animations for new hot scenes!
  • Finished planning the main storyline for version 1.8.1
  • Finished Lily's storyline for version 1.8.1
As you can see, we were working hard to ensure that your November and December, no matter how cold the weather outside, is warmed with hot content and engaging story. Stay tuned for more info, and have a great week!

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I just finished the novel version of Season 2, but i am missing about half of the scenes in the gallery. Can someone tell me what I am missing? Are they only viewable in Sandbox mode? Here is the screenshot of my gallery. Any help would be nice. Thanks

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just finished the novel version of Season 2, but i am missing about half of the scenes in the gallery. Can someone tell me what I am missing? Are they only viewable in Sandbox mode? Here is the screenshot of my gallery. Any help would be nice. Thanks
Those all are Stripper club scenes......go to the Vip room and thats it, but you must pay !!!!!!(y)

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I had completed the 1st Season and had full gallery unlocked and my saves. Then I moved my system at another disk and now I have only my saves, but the gallery is fully locked. What files should be transported from the previous system to unlock gallery?

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018

Unlocked

Welcome to our weekly DevUdate!
A little warning, today's dad joke may be a little offensive, but keep in mind, that it's only a joke:
They say ugly girls have great personalities
That's because ogres have layers

And here's a follow-up question: Is there a need for an ogre love interest in Lust Academy? Tell us in the comments!
Okay-okay, let's get serious. And we have a good reason to be! We've recently presented an alfa version of the latest release! Take a closer look at Lust Academy 1.7.1a - alfa version here:
And if you're here to find out what has our team been doing the whole week - we have some numbers to answer you:
  • Finished 82 new renders with Amelie, Sabrina, Martha, and Haley.
  • Retouched 70 renders to emphasize that magical feeling!
  • Finished 2 full HD 60fps animations for new hot scenes!
  • Finished planning the main storyline for version 1.8.1
  • Finished Lily's storyline for version 1.8.1
As you can see, we were working hard to ensure that your November and December, no matter how cold the weather outside, is warmed with hot content and engaging story. Stay tuned for more info, and have a great week!

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

What is happening with Audrey? Has she been discreetly cut out of the series?

Dec 8, 2020
What is happening with Audrey? Has she been discreetly cut out of the series?
Dev is probably taking time with her because how she returns can go very bad. The mc and sam have progressed and if she comes back and continues with her then it will be ntr or have to put a story split because a lot of people also dont like her and forcing her and sam again will rub people the wrong way.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! I am glad to welcome you to our weekly DevUpdate.
How are you going?
So, let's start with your usual dosage of dad jokes.
What do you call a wizard that works with political marketing?

Propagandalf.

*BA-DUM-TSS!* We hope you're smiling right now! By the way, if you need one more reason to smile, check out Lust Academy 1.7.1a - alfa version. Here’s the link for the details:
Now let's get back to business and discuss what's been done last week:
  • Finished 74 new renders with Ashley, Dakota, Victoria, and Samantha.
  • Retouched those 74 renders to increase their magical properties.
  • Finished creating new locations for Ashley's storyline.
  • Finished creating a new amazing character for Ashley’s storyline.
  • Finished planning Dakota's storyline for version 1.8.1.
  • Finished Samantha's storyline for version 1.8.1.
Well, that's all we got for you today!
Thank you for your attention and support. Have a great week and keep on smiling!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
After the first few days I can no longer do night visits it just says "enough for tonight" even tho I haven't done any. Is that intended or is there a way to fix that?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Dev is probably taking time with her because how she returns can go very bad. The mc and sam have progressed and if she comes back and continues with her then it will be ntr or have to put a story split because a lot of people also dont like her and forcing her and sam again will rub people the wrong way.
Wasn't she using her succbi power to suduce sam in the first place? It's been a while since i played and don't remember but if that's the case if she comes back maybe just write her in as a friend and not a lover. The whole reason Sam was even doing it with Audrey was just to help her with her power and she probably wouldn't have went that far if not for the succubi power of suduction. I may be wrong on all of that because like i said it's been a while since i played and don't remember the details. If i remember right MC tries to take Sam's place so she would leave Sam alone.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
What kind of mind control is in the game?
I may be wrong but the Mind control may be refering to Audrey the succubi she uses her power of suduction on Sam to get her to help her out with her power. I do think Sam really wanted to help Audrey but i don't think she would have helped her that far with out her power.

batnew

Aug 7, 2020
Hi friends, I recently got the game "Lust Academy" sessions 1 (0.7.1f) and 2 (1.6.1d) and I played it for a weekend and it was amazing, now ... are these the latest versions or is there any with more content? or when do you estimate that there will be new material such as the development of the super milf Victoria or the very beautiful Ashley? thanks in advance

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hi friends, I recently got the game "Lust Academy" sessions 1 (0.7.1f) and 2 (1.6.1d) and I played it for a weekend and it was amazing, now ... are these the latest versions or is there any with more content? or when do you estimate that there will be new material such as the development of the super milf Victoria or the very beautiful Ashley? thanks in advance
This is a fairly reliable developer producing at a pretty decent rate. I don't keep track of the dates, but do regular 'weekly' updates on progress posted here with new versions probably monthly. Probably 10-20 minutes of new content a month depending on your reading speed.

Reactions: batnew

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I haven't played yet but one of the reviews mentioned one of the main girls has very little lewd content. Who is it?

batnew

Aug 7, 2020
This is a fairly reliable developer producing at a pretty decent rate. I don't keep track of the dates, but do regular 'weekly' updates on progress posted here with new versions probably monthly. Probably 10-20 minutes of new content a month depending on your reading speed.
thank you, I will wait anxiously

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes