fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
is the game completed or are there gonna be more updates?
The game is still being worked on, easiest way to check these here is if the game has a blue completed in the header then it's finished the second way would be to click on the external links like Patreon even without being a follower you can see the headers of the updates and dates posted to know how the game is going.

Is there any audrey scene in this patch?
I have yet to play the new version but from my understanding the Audrey update is being worked on but being worked on is better then silence.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
(Updated 28 Jan 23)
Hi all
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copy of my Gameplays for "Season 2"(On going, Covering up to End v1.8.1d)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they are major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,
These WILL have an impact on your gameplay)

All Gallery images have been unlocked.(Except "Minotaur: Lose" and "Minotaur; Win")
(Been told that the gallery file is at %appdata%\RenPy\persistent\LustAcademy-2 )
(Have supplied a copy of mine, But use at own risk)
All Quests completed
Duelling at "Level Two"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Now I know who is part of the scene but since I finished all the content I don't know how to unlock it.
Talk to Gabriella twice,
Do this the second time you speak to her
*Gabriella, Talk, A nice surprise,
Let's discuss this, Cum inside, Cum outside,
{Gabriella = 100%}
(Gallery image unlocked)

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Talk to Gabriella twice,
Do this the second time you speak to her
*Gabriella, Talk, A nice surprise,
Let's discuss this, Cum inside, Cum outside,
{Gabriella = 100%}
(Gallery image unlocked)
Might I ask how to unlock the one to the left of Gabriella? Tried going back a few saves and can't seem to find anything. I'm on novel style so not sure if it makes a difference (I tried loading your 16-1 save and it didn't unlock for me) if it's sandbox only?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
and probably hundreds who hated her. She is why I dropped this game to begin with. Hearing that she left maybe I'll give it another shot.
You dont have to play a characters content if you dont like her. I have never played Haley and Elijah. Zero progress

Reactions: monk456
Mar 15, 2021
You dont have to play a characters content if you dont like her. I have never played Haley and Elijah. Zero progress
That's not the point, she had too much content every update while other characters were left behind, there are so many characters in this game Audrey had too much already, let the other characters develop too. Just don't play it if you don't like her is not the point here.

Reactions: Kurobatique

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Might I ask how to unlock the one to the left of Gabriella? Tried going back a few saves and can't seem to find anything. I'm on novel style so not sure if it makes a difference (I tried loading your 16-1 save and it didn't unlock for me) if it's sandbox only?
You need to ask Jill for a Thai massage for that image.
And All my saves are "Sandbox".
sorry

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Academy [S2 v1.8.1d] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Info: I had to reduce the quality quite a bit to get it down in size. You have been warned!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,31 GB / 498 MB - LustAcademy2-1.8.1d-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,27 GB / 464 MB - LustAcademy2-1.8.1d-mac-crunched.zip
= 38% of the original size, image quality: 60% (jpg 80%, png 90%) / video quality: 60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes