RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustAcademyS2-1.8.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ragnar and megahack

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Does anwering/commenting on Lustagram have any effect aside from different asnswers to our comments?some points with girls or some other positive or negative effect?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I'm missing one scene in the update and don't know how to unlock it :/. Got the scene with the twins and the one with Ashley. How to unlock the one in between?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game is a lot of (good) things, great visuals, very sexy hawt female NPCs, varied kinks, multiple themes (school, magic, fantasy, etc,), the writing is pretty good, the MC is likeable (for the most part).

However, for some mysterious unexplained reason(s) it just didn't 'click' with me and I don't know why and it had been puzzling me for a long time:unsure:. I played it in June 2022 (which when I first discovered this game) but I still haven't finished Season 1:ROFLMAO: and I think there are at least 2 (or 3) Season 2 updates since then.

But yeah, nothing against this game and it is very well done. I will most certainly continue my playthrough later, especially after I sort out this mystery:unsure:. All the best, Bear in the Night. Cheers.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes