fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Teachers are the oldest Characters since part 1 and still waiting ...
The teachers in this game actually do something many games do not do and that is having them with their kinks and traits, you want a teacher you need to accept the things they enjoy over their longer living life instead of being balls deep begging for the MC. For instance...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I think this is much better writing style for older females in games, they all have their experiences they enjoy, they know having sexual/dating relationships with students is against the rules but their walls are slowly breaking, it's more realistic this way and sure some more sexual content would be nice but I like this approach and say good job to Bear in the Night for making teachers having a more realistic storyline.

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
umm something strange happened when i loaded from this new update. all my main potions vanished ?? i had 15 of each type. the only potions i have left are my 6 The Moonwalk tincture. i had 1.8.1b before.
this was without any patches or mods running in case anyone wondering

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
SHREDDER1976 some might view them as spoilers so you might need to put them in a spoiler section or not, your call.
I enjoyed the new drink scenes a lot, just saying :LOL:
??
i put them under spoilers, putting a comment underneath must have messed it up ??
I went to list and had them marked as spoilers ??

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
??
i put them under spoilers, putting a comment underneath must have messed it up ??
I went to list and had them marked as spoilers ??
Technical alert
On another note it's just a sex scene so the spoiler is not that spoilery (at least for a panel of one person who hasn't played it yet, me).

Edit : Welp, someone beat me to it and with colored borders even. Meh, there's no such thing as too much explanation. Also micmitja shows the "insert" technique so I guess we complete each other :4Head:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Technical alert
On another note it's just a sex scene so the spoiler is not that spoilery (at least for a panel of one person who hasn't played it yet, me).

Edit : Welp, someone beat me to it and with colored borders even. Meh, there's no such thing as too much explanation. Also micmitja shows the "insert" technique so I guess we complete each other :4Head:
couldn't get it to work, maybe my brain is tied.
as for the pic, lol i cheated, print screen on keyboard and windows paint brush

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes