SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
once you beat alllevels you get tofight the minotaur
whydoineedto is stuck on level one in Duelling, i have tried to give him the best instructions i can as well as showing a screen shot with directions, but he is having trouble.
eaither he doesn't understand that he has to battle each girl from each house from level one, then two, then there.
or there is a bug in his copy of the game.
but i think most likely he is doing something wrong.
it is a little tricky to first work out how to level up in duelling.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I can not click on the fountain at night to use the scroll or any of the girls on their time what to do
sorry Akshay2538 i got my chat's mixed up. try in this order

1. have you tried shutting down your game and then reloading it ?

2. restarting your computer?

3. otherwise you may want to redownload the game, it may have been a bad download

Aug 2, 2022
all 20 items in my gallery i unlocked normally by playing through
I think he has been talking about the persistant file in the "save" folder of the game. I got the same problem, the new scenes are still locked even with the new save files. To fully unlock it, we need that persistent file (save folder) from somebody who fully unlocked his gallery.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
that's not the Scroll i'm talking about., you can buy scroll's to boost your Combat bolt, Rictusempra, Incendio and Episkey at Gordons Store on the weekends.
sounds like you are a far way back in the game.
point is you need to work hard in Duels and spell casting practise to get your spell power above 220 before things get easier.
around 250 spell power to be able to beat the Minotaur without much problem.
if you do a web search for guides you will find a good guide on Steam explaining in detail how to do most things for levelling up on Lust Academy

bro, sorry but I am not replying to your post I am posting my own query I am talking about the scroll which Arthur charms in the quest to get Katrina's artefact.

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
whydoineedto is stuck on level one in Duelling, i have tried to give him the best instructions i can as well as showing a screen shot with directions, but he is having trouble.
eaither he doesn't understand that he has to battle each girl from each house from level one, then two, then there.
or there is a bug in his copy of the game.
but i think most likely he is doing something wrong.
it is a little tricky to first work out how to level up in duelling.
Yes, I was unsure as to how to level up but I was mostly concerned about what leveling up got you.

once you beat all levels you get to fight the minotaur
And if you beat the minotaur? I didn't seem to miss any of the gallery scenes so It's not sexy times. And it doesn't seem to be crucial to the story, yes? I skipped it for now and proceeded to S2.

On that note. I know there's no harem tag, but I've read posts saying that it *might* happen. Is there a negative outcome if I skip Olivia? I've already put up with 2 awful people in the harem (Audrey and Naomi) but I find Olivia genuinely off-putting and I've been playing the MC as having a burning anger for both Don and Olivia. The relationship seemed to have sort of reset for the sake of sex scenes and I'm not sure If I can keep doing the anger thing without messing up my harem dreams.

I mean ... COME OOOON
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Given the title screen image for season 2 a part of me was awaiting all season for some dramatic moment with haley where she fell under a dark spell or became posessed by the enemy.. i dunno.. anything but instead that dragon story dragged its feet.. I've loved the actual STORY lately and although the mc still talks like a douche most of the time, the story element of the game has rapidly been growing on me despite the awkward english dialogue at times.. It would have been good to have the title screen actually mean something tho instead of just a fancy piece of art

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I must have bad download the sex scenes get jumbled up at the ends as another character's scene gets played and I cannot continue Samantha's (big sister?) quest all it says talk to her in the evening (after the shower) but it just prompts nothing to do at the moment. (Or it might be a bad mod).
EDIT: It must be mod

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Yes, I was unsure as to how to level up but I was mostly concerned about what leveling up got you.

And if you beat the minotaur? I didn't seem to miss any of the gallery scenes so It's not sexy times. And it doesn't seem to be crucial to the story, yes? I skipped it for now and proceeded to S2.

On that note. I know there's no harem tag, but I've read posts saying that it *might* happen. Is there a negative outcome if I skip Olivia? I've already put up with 2 awful people in the harem (Audrey and Naomi) but I find Olivia genuinely off-putting and I've been playing the MC as having a burning anger for both Don and Olivia. The relationship seemed to have sort of reset for the sake of sex scenes and I'm not sure If I can keep doing the anger thing without messing up my harem dreams.

I mean ... COME OOOON
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when you battle the minotaur, if you loose, you have sexy time with one woman who nurse's you back to health.

If you win against the minotaur you have a sexy time Victory with a Goddess.

the healing sexy time does go in the Gallary, they both should and they will probably ad the goddess to the gallary in the next update.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Recent Patreon updates a few pages back here show that her story is currently being worked on. Which is great news.
where did you try and talk to her ? in the coffee shop ?
remembering further back in the game,
i couldn't talk to Ashley in the coffee shop,
then on the Sunday morning i was able to talk to Mina behind the front counter of the Hotel,
and she let me goto Ashley's room,
i think this was when Ashley was drunk.

ie save the game and try talking to Mina different times of the day.
use the skip function on the top left hand side of the screen to jump forward to different times of the day to talk to Mina if you like, but i think it has to be on the Sunday morning.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes