SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Duelling Club and battling the Minotaur.

Raising our duelling standing and battling the Minotaur will take at least Seven weeks,
But that does not include the need to restock our potions (Removed at the start on V1.8.1d , BUG?)
nor the need to raise funds for the weekend in Dale (Events in the Spa, Club, and Supplies in the Shop).
(The Maximum cash we can raise per week (If you do not Duel or Practice Spells) is $590,
Therefore if we want to buy all four Crystals (Catalysts) in the shop we will need an additional seven weeks!

Bearing (No pun) this in mind, I intend to extend (Revise) my current Gameplay
to the morning of "Week 13; Friday". (To complete level one Duels)
I will slowly continue to raise Duelling in future versions (Gameplays),
but it will take some time until we are ready to battle the Minotaur.

Will post "Revised" Gameplay asap

(NB. might do a "Fresh-start" when we get to the end of Season Two"
shame we still can't go fishing to make money, hmmm also a shame we can't hunt the mermaid attacking people at the fishing location.
would sound fun after beating the Minotaur.

Reactions: Ahchi

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Recent Patreon updates a few pages back here show that her story is currently being worked on. Which is great news.
Who want Audrey anyways? Do these people really get off by being humiliated?

Alright let's see. If there's anyone who like Audrey and want her back, facepalm this comment.

And those who don't want her arrogant ass anywhere near sam like this comment.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Tnx but were can i find her then, in the morning she in the coffee pace, in the evening/ night i cannot find her ?
as i said, sunday morning talk to Mina at the Hotel front desk.
yes she is in the coffee shop, you can't talk to her there.
but she is also in her room drinking, getting drunk.
talk to Mina at the front desk to ask to see Ashley,
i think the only time you can do that is on Sunday morning, but try different times through the day.

Simply put the Dev made a mistake having a image of her drinking a cuppa in the coffee shop that morning.
Because she is really in her room drinking alcohol

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
as i said, sunday morning talk to Mina at the Hotel front desk.
yes she is in the coffee shop, you can't talk to her there.
but she is also in her room drinking, getting drunk.
talk to Mina at the front desk to ask to see Ashley,
i think the only time you can do that is on Sunday morning, but try different times through the day.

Simply put the Dev made a mistake having a image of her drinking a cuppa in the coffee shop that morning.
Because she is really in her room drinking alcohol
You did not say sunday morning to me :), also talking to mina every time of the day did not work.
Probably there is a bug or something in this version, i skipped 1.7.1 and played directly from 1.6.1 to 1.8.1.
I downloaded/ en loaded my save with version 1.7.1 and i got the option from Mina, later loaded my save game with version 1.8.1 and continued (y).

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Who want Audrey anyways? Do these people really get off by being humiliated?

Alright let's see. If there's anyone who like Audrey and want her back, facepalm this comment.

And those who don't want her arrogant ass anywhere near sam like this comment.
Humiliated? you really did not understand her story at all if this was the case. As for you who wants her back if you scroll back a few pages to when it was mentioned in the update post you will see support even on here of who wants her back. You don't have to view her story if you don't want to but there are many of us that do.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
You did not say sunday morning to me :), also talking to mina every time of the day did not work.
Probably there is a bug or something in this version, i skipped 1.7.1 and played directly from 1.6.1 to 1.8.1.
I downloaded/ en loaded my save with version 1.7.1 and i got the option from Mina, later loaded my save game with version 1.8.1 and continued (y).
just a hint, from what i can tell Mina only help's you meet people in the hotel on Sunday mornings

Reactions: Schipp1988

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Not working for me the only thing i can is get Gordon supplies, there is no talk option.
When i want to talk to Ashley, it is saying there is nothing we can talk about :(.
You might be earlier in task than I though.
If possible could you please post a image of your "Ashley" page.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
I can not click on the fountain at night to use the scroll or any of the girls on their time what to do a little help please

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes