SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Yes, I was unsure as to how to level up but I was mostly concerned about what leveling up got you.

And if you beat the minotaur? I didn't seem to miss any of the gallery scenes so It's not sexy times. And it doesn't seem to be crucial to the story, yes? I skipped it for now and proceeded to S2.

On that note. I know there's no harem tag, but I've read posts saying that it *might* happen. Is there a negative outcome if I skip Olivia? I've already put up with 2 awful people in the harem (Audrey and Naomi) but I find Olivia genuinely off-putting and I've been playing the MC as having a burning anger for both Don and Olivia. The relationship seemed to have sort of reset for the sake of sex scenes and I'm not sure If I can keep doing the anger thing without messing up my harem dreams.

I mean ... COME OOOON
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when you battle the minotaur, if you loose, you have sexy time with one woman who nurse's you back to health.

If you win against the minotaur you have a sexy time Victory with a Goddess.

the healing sexy time does go in the Gallary, they both should and they will probably ad the goddess to the gallary in the next update.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Recent Patreon updates a few pages back here show that her story is currently being worked on. Which is great news.
where did you try and talk to her ? in the coffee shop ?
remembering further back in the game,
i couldn't talk to Ashley in the coffee shop,
then on the Sunday morning i was able to talk to Mina behind the front counter of the Hotel,
and she let me goto Ashley's room,
i think this was when Ashley was drunk.

ie save the game and try talking to Mina different times of the day.
use the skip function on the top left hand side of the screen to jump forward to different times of the day to talk to Mina if you like, but i think it has to be on the Sunday morning.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I must have bad download the sex scenes get jumbled up at the ends as another character's scene gets played and I cannot continue Samantha's (big sister?) quest all it says talk to her in the evening (after the shower) but it just prompts nothing to do at the moment. (Or it might be a bad mod).
EDIT: It must be mod
i suggest you unzip a fresh copy of the game and play from a couple of save points back, no mod's.
yes mods can be fun, but they can also make a complete mess of you play through of a game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Duelling Club and battling the Minotaur.

Raising our duelling standing and battling the Minotaur will take at least Seven weeks,
But that does not include the need to restock our potions (Removed at the start on V1.8.1d , BUG?)
nor the need to raise funds for the weekend in Dale (Events in the Spa, Club, and Supplies in the Shop).
(The Maximum cash we can raise per week (If you do not Duel or Practice Spells) is $590,
Therefore if we want to buy all four Crystals (Catalysts) in the shop we will need an additional seven weeks!

Bearing (No pun) this in mind, I intend to extend (Revise) my current Gameplay
to the morning of "Week 13; Friday". (To complete level one Duels)
I will slowly continue to raise Duelling in future versions (Gameplays),
but it will take some time until we are ready to battle the Minotaur.

Will post "Revised" Gameplay asap

(NB. might do a "Fresh-start" when we get to the end of Season Two"

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Tnx but were can i find her then, in the morning she in the coffee pace, in the evening/ night i cannot find her ?
for Ashley, Daytime in the Coffee Hut(After you talk to Scarlett), For Scarlett, Talk to Gordon.

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
for Ashley, Daytime in the Coffee Hut(After you talk to Scarlett), For Scarlett, Talk to Gordon.
Not working for me the only thing i can is get Gordon supplies, there is no talk option.
When i want to talk to Ashley, it is saying there is nothing we can talk about :(.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
How do you unlock the one in the middle ?

View attachment 2345879

i think i did all the things in the club with her, but it is still locked ?.
take both girls to the VIP room, choose a different option each time you take them up there.
also now you have a third option with each stripper.
also each drink at the bar with the vampire girl has a different reward. including threesomes with each of the strippers and the vampire girl

Reactions: Schipp1988
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes