Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
What happened with Audrey O_O ? Why did she get removed from s2?

Edit: NVM I see some bitch bois got scared from her and are complaining about her, brainless plesmodias that could not understand her story. Some are even crying she is cucking the MC, are people that brainless??? She did not sleep with Sam 1 time. When she was taking energy from her they were only laying there and nothing happened.

Last edited:

Spirit98

Jun 30, 2020
I am playing season 2 in sandbox mode and I can't progress with Dakota's and Haley's stories. I have reached upto this point and I can't progress further. i need some help.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
I am playing season 2 in sandbox mode and I can't progress with Dakota's and Haley's stories. I have reached upto this point and I can't progress further. i need some help.
Same case is with me I even can not click on fountain at night to progress with main story

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Have you used a Mod?
If not what happens when you visit the Library in the Evening ?
or
When you go to Victoria's class in the Morning and Click on Haley?

Also it would help if you posted a save.

Nekosek

Aug 6, 2020
I've got to say that I've enjoyed season 1 way more than I have enjoyed season 2, but I feel like I should wait for it to finish, play through it fully and then give an opinion... Also a little sad there is no more Audrey, I think she added quite a bit of her own sparkle. Oh well.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
What was the warlock's favorite cookbook?
The Necronom-nom-nom-icon.

Okay, now, jokes aside, we have a lot of things to share today, and the main is the release of Lust Academy 1.8.1d - delta version!
Check out the details:
And if you're here for the news about the development process, here it is:
  • Finished 71 new renders with Samantha, Gabriella, Elijah, and Audrey.
  • Retouched 78 renders to add an exclusive magical atmosphere!
  • Finished creating items for Gordon's shop in Dale.
  • Finished Audrey's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished Lily's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished creating a new location for the main storyline.
As you can see, we've been busy making sure you get to play the new release as soon as possible. Thank you for investing time in this post and for all the support. Have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

15 Likes

Palpatox3000

May 6, 2020
Is it only me or did anyone else lose all his potions with that update?

And I've bought the red stone but it doesn't seem to do anything. The books work, though.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Is it only me or did anyone else lose all his potions with that update?

And I've bought the red stone but it doesn't seem to do anything. The books work, though.
From what I gather, everyone lost all their potions.

The stones are weird. First you have to activate it by clicking on its icon on the right hand side of the screen. Then, once it's active you cast the spell it corresponds to. Be warned, however, if you cast at less than about 95% power, the spell backfires and damages you instead. For the heal one, it just does nothing.

Reactions: Palpatox3000

binary971

Dec 2, 2022
Are the crystal things associated with the spells used for anything yet? I bought one for $1100 (i think) and thought it would be consumed or something to make my spell stronger. I can't find anything to do with it.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes