Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Are the crystal things associated with the spells used for anything yet? I bought one for $1100 (i think) and thought it would be consumed or something to make my spell stronger. I can't find anything to do with it.
Like I said a few posts above, once you buy a crystal you can use it in a duel by clicking on its icon on the right hand side of the duel screen. It's a double edged sword tho, if you hit the spell above 95% or so, it will double the damage, but if you end up casting at a lower percentage, the damage applies you you instead.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
When is the sex with Dakota?
I think the MC is going to have to help Dakota resolve her hangups with love and relationships/commitment first... That content isn't in the current version of the game, but (hopefully) will be in an upcoming version.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Are there any chances to turn the tables with Amelie if we dont like femdom? Like maledom and romance? Did dev given any clarity on this atleast in future updates?
I hear you man, Amelie is easily a top 2-3 girl if we can get to spend some 'quality time' outside of her dungeon.
Until then I'll have to make due with the MC jumping for doggy treats in order to see her naked :LUL:.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hilarious that Olivia just slides into Vanessa's Lustogram posts. At this point, I think she's officially stalking Ashley.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019

Hey guys!
This masterpiece artwork from our 3D and 2D team :)

7 Likes
need a date with elijah here

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The black chick back yet?
Nope. Naomi took the semester off, so she probably won't be back until Season 3, I would guess. There is the possibility of briefly talking with her on the phone if you choose to contact her (there will be two options of whom to ask about something). Otherwise, though, so far there isn't any more with her.

Reactions: InfamousGuy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Woha ... I just started season 2 for the first time, imported my old savegame ... this is the longest prologue ever!
At some point I thought the game was buggy and put me into VN mode, so I fast forwarded the whole thing just to see if I ever ended up in the players room starting the sandbox mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, so i playing into season 2 the latest update ,when i got slapped with this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is a straight copy from the error log ...
any ideas ? any help ?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes