Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: Updated for "Season2 + CordalePack" (Doesn't do anything for the CordalePack)

GalleryUnlocked items
Gallery41 (or 39 is LGBTQ+ is disabled)

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.69272/post-10469289

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        '1', '2', '3', '3_2', '4', '5', '5_2', '6', '7', '7_2', '8', '9', '10',
        '11', '12', '13', '13_1', '14', '15', '16', '17', '18', '19_1', '19_2',
        '19_3', '20', '21', '22', '23', '24', '25', '26', '27', '28', '29', '30',
        '31', '32', '33', '34', '35'
    ]

# Loop through all persistent data
    for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        item = "images/ero/" + gallery_unlock_item + ".png"
        if item not in mp.gallery:
            unlock_gallery(item)
need to update?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Did the mc manage to bang Victoria yet?
Nope! I have uninstalled. I got tired of this shit! Freakin' tease forever! At first, it appeared that it was going to be excellent, and I started to support the game, but over a few months, I realized it was a big freakin' tease with massive grinding, so I pulled out, and then, by occasionally checking in, I saw that on and on it went with no Victoria action (actually, hardly any action at all), and I knew I had made the right decision. NOW ... a f'n year and a half later, and STILL NO Victoria action. Absolute nonsense! There really is no reason for it, except for milking the community! Whoever is left supporting this needs to leave. This is a big money pit at this point, guys, and always has been!

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nope! I have uninstalled. I got tired of this shit! Freakin' tease forever! At first, it appeared that it was going to be excellent, and I started to support the game, but over a few months, I realized it was a big freakin' tease with massive grinding, so I pulled out, and then, by occasionally checking in, I saw that on and on it went with no Victoria action (actually, hardly any action at all), and I knew I had made the right decision. NOW ... a f'n year and a half later, and STILL NO Victoria action. Absolute nonsense! There really is no reason for it, except for milking the community! Whoever is left supporting this needs to leave. This is a big money pit at this point, guys, and always has been!
Play the VN mode if you don't like the gameplay bits. Victoria is hot but she is a side bitch, plain and simple.
Bear in the Night is one of the few devs who deserve support. No milking here, only hard work.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Bear in the Night is one of the few devs who deserve support. No milking here, only hard work.
Except for still not offering Season 2 on all platforms they did offer Season 1 on, when already working on Season 3, only focusing on the biggest money maker. "maybe in a few months". That I must say lowers my opinion significantly.
All customers should be treated the same.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

Riley Reid

Mar 30, 2020
stupid question probably already answered but does the season 2 download come with season 1? or do I have to download that one too?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
stupid question probably already answered but does the season 2 download come with season 1? or do I have to download that one too?
They are separated. In order to bring your inventory and player stats from S1 to S2, you need to use the ingame transfer savegame function.
That is probably only necessary for the sandbox mode, since the VN mode is completely scripted anyway.

Jun 11, 2023
Play the VN mode if you don't like the gameplay bits. Victoria is hot but she is a side bitch, plain and simple.
Yeah this game is great. If all you want is Victoria then I can see waiting for that but I'm sure we'll get a lot of Victoria action at some point. A good chance she'll be getting some love in season 3.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm now i'm confused...wasn't there a save for end seaSON 2 ALREADY IN LAST VERSION UPDATE?? wha'ts with these new scenes?? i must be forced to restart the whole game to see the last update ended with MC and his stepsis getting train back home...there is more content WITH this now within this update?THANKS

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
so you need the season 2 + cordale pack and then separately the new update?
DLC is just some extra renders. You can download the DLC as standalone. And for game it's just some fixes. If you have played S2 full no need to download. Check in S3 if your saves automatically transferred or not.If not you may download the compressed version and just re save it.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes