TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Perhaps I missed it, but... do you need to merge the main game and the Cordale pack together?
(install base game, install cordale over it?)

Or are they both stand-alone? Nothing I see on main page clarifies that.
(Unless I've not had enough coffee yet... a distinct possibility.)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Perhaps I missed it, but... do you need to merge the main game and the Cordale pack together?
(install base game, install cordale over it?)

Or are they both stand-alone? Nothing I see on main page clarifies that.
(Unless I've not had enough coffee yet... a distinct possibility.)
You don't.
Both are separated programs, Cordale is just some bonus stuff.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so the only problem could be the transfer save to S3...but if i rememebr correctlylast update make us to save in a proper time to be ready for S3.damn

Merriam-Webster

Jul 16, 2019
My Samantha progress keeps resetting to 0% whenever I reload the game. Irritating.

Edit: Multiple characters progress keeps resetting.

Last edited:

Surm

Feb 18, 2022
I had so many hopes for this game. i could tolerate it being a bit shallow on season 1 but time and time again it became much more and more shallow to the point i cannot for the love of me play S2. i dont mind that is literally a rip off HP what grinds my gears are the dialogues.

It feels like a moron is talking to the girls. Every noun known to Chads around the world.

Reactions: Hornyowl

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Are we going to going to get more of Dakota?I loved her so much!She is just so beautiful!I would love to go on a dates with her,continue this storyline that we build in s2,tell her to become our gf,later in the season we can talk about family and marriage and all that. Can someone or maybe mr.
Bear in the Night himself can confirm that or just say 'oh yeah,I can see that happen in s3 or in later season' or something like that?
And 1 more question.Is Lily really going to not be anymore in lust academy?She is like the sweetest girl!Why you had to do her like that?so dirty..... And I'm really waiting for some more of Victoria,Sabrina and Adele,those 3 perfect human beings . And I hope we can get whatever I described with Dakota with all of the girls I mentioned + some others or maybe all of them. Dif paths,but with the same cliche tropes. haha . Im waiting for some clear,straight answers. Please.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so you need the season 2 + cordale pack and then separately the new update?
v1.11.1d if people would check, is the FINAL VERSION of Season 2, it adds tons of new content, read the changelog...you only need this version only for Season 2, the DLC is a fun bonus for folks who love the game, it's separate thing...if you not into quizes, bios, then you can ignore it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
DLC is just some extra renders. You can download the DLC as standalone. And for game it's just some fixes. If you have played S2 full no need to download. Check in S3 if your saves automatically transferred or not.If not you may download the compressed version and just re save it.
No bud, v1.11.1d adds tons of new content...

v1.10.1d was here previous.

v1.11.1d adds all this:

This is officially the end of Season 2 and will be the last build.
This release provides a lot of essential fixes aimed to polish Season 2 to perfection, alongside the core feature - save transfer for Season 3. Here are the details:
  • Added Save transfer function so you can keep your progress in Season 3.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game. Now it's much easier to see all the prizes!
  • Fixed minor bugs with sounds and music.
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
With the changes from delta, Lust Academy version 1.11 includes:
  • Added 22 new exciting scenes for both Sandbox and Visual Novel versions.
  • More than 900 new top-quality renders.
  • 96 new beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • Added 4 new scenes to the Gallery.
  • Added Save transfer function.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game.
  • And a few other minor bugfixes.

Reactions: micmitja

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
No bud, v1.11.1d adds tons of new content...

v1.10.1d was here previous.

v1.11.1d adds all this:
To be clear. before 1.11.1d, the previous was
"Season 2 Steam
End of Season 2
Cordale Pack "
Which came with 1.11.1b, not 1.10.1d as you stated.

So many of the people here that played the "End of Season 2" most likely won't get any new content.
Either that or I am too dumb to figure it out how to access all this supposed new content (which by all means I never disregard this possibility)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
To be clear. before 1.11.1d, the previous was
"Season 2 Steam
End of Season 2
Cordale Pack "
Which came with 1.11.1b, not 1.10.1d as you stated.

So many of the people here that played the "End of Season 2" most likely won't get any new content.
Either that or I am too dumb to figure it out how to access all this supposed new content (which by all means I never disregard this possibility)
I meant 1.11.1b, (BETA) but yes, the STEAM version is that, the newest build is now v1.11.1d (as is DELTA), I just got my numbers wrong lol. But whoever leaked Steam here it wasn't the Delta version, it was "b" and the beta version.

My point still stands that v1.11.1d adds all this content.

This is officially the end of Season 2 and will be the last build.
This release provides a lot of essential fixes aimed to polish Season 2 to perfection, alongside the core feature - save transfer for Season 3. Here are the details:
  • Added Save transfer function so you can keep your progress in Season 3.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game. Now it's much easier to see all the prizes!
  • Fixed minor bugs with sounds and music.
  • Added 22 new exciting scenes for both Sandbox and Visual Novel versions.
  • More than 900 new top-quality renders.
  • 96 new beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • Added 4 new scenes to the Gallery.
  • Added Save transfer function.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game.
  • And a few other minor bugfixes.
Beta came out May 8th, same day as season 2 Steam release, Delta came out May 25th. Delta is always the final release.

This line here:

Reactions: DubDubDub

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I finished version 1.11.1b, will I have to start all over again to have access to the new contents?
If there is a gallery unlocker can do that to see the 4 new scenes it says is listed. As the new content was added throughout the season.

One of the few reasons I don't get the "b" versions and wait for "d" version.

draco0162

May 21, 2022
is version 1.11.1d supposed to complete the story lines? some of mine still have events left that say they arent available yet

iHyuga69

Jul 11, 2020
If there is a gallery unlocker can do that to see the 4 new scenes it says is listed. As the new content was added throughout the season.

One of the few reasons I don't get the "b" versions and wait for "d" version.
I don't have a gallery unlocker for this version, I'll wait for those who make it available here

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Is anyone else getting issues where your doing one thing and it changes to another scene of you doing another thing to someone?

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes