Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If she is just a side peice, why it is taking so much time to see her lewd content? I mean, mostly in AVNs, side bitches are the ones who gets fucked.
I meant, How many girls can you bang already? To me the main girls are Hermione, Samantha, Lily...It's a fuck em' all game so I have no problem if some secondary takes more time than others.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Olivia (MC's aunt) needs some more bangin' already, but that's only my preference... Getting rid of the uncle should be another point in the usual direction..

Beachbum027

Feb 26, 2022
Which update file should I be downloading? The last version I played up to the end was V2-1.6.1d

I see three different Season 2 downloads... Its a bit confusing.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I don't think we can bang Mina yet either. (The girl from the hotel)

I'm hoping we can bang Mina soon and of course bang Victoria and Dakota also soon too.
Well, if to be so meticulous...

Female characters we can't bang yet:
Grace (fellow student in potion class)
Penny (astral mage)
Willow (fairy)
Scarlett (prophetess)
Martha (druid)
Mina (hostess)
Beatrice (evil witch)
Victoria (teacher of magic)
Dakota (student of Adderin)
Irena & Laura (mom and daughter from mc's hometown)

Gran (dragon mom) :KEK:
Mushroom girl ???

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk
Jun 11, 2023
Well, if to be so meticulous...

Female characters we can't bang yet:
Grace (fellow student in potion class)
Penny (astral mage)
Willow (fairy)
Scarlett (prophetess)
Martha (druid)
Mina (hostess)
Beatrice (evil witch)
Victoria (teacher of magic)
Dakota (student of Adderin)
Irena & Laura (mom and daughter from mc's hometown)

Gran (dragon mom) :KEK:
Mushroom girl ???
Oh wow, Devs have been dropping the ball worse then I thought.

Someone needs to send this list over to them pronto and get to the bottom of this!

:p

Thanks for putting together that list though! Now I won't be looking for lewd scenes that aren't there yet. :LOL:

Reactions: Grelk

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Just to ask about the minotaur fight:

Which values should the spells have to beat him?

Actually, I got the bolt at about 300dmg, which is clearly way too less.
Crystals for higher dmg dont work and healing potions are way too weak eighter.

So, for my understanding, it makes most sense to focus on bolt and heal, so 3 bolts should take him out.

Question is, which value should the bolt have?
1000? 2000?

Srry to ask, as it takes a heap of time to gather the money for the spell scrolls.
So I dont want to spend bunches of hours collecting money, just to find out, its useless.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
1000? 2000?
No, 300 is more than enough. To win, you need Bolt and one other spell (rictusempra for example) at about 200-250 max.
Make sure to use potions as well, using stone skin once in a while helps a lot. It will be a tough call, but it's doable.
It's of course a bit about luck, if you use your heavy hitters when he reflects or waste a skin potion when he does a weak attack, can happen and will probably cause you to lose.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Just to ask about the minotaur fight:

Crystals for higher dmg dont work and healing potions are way too weak eighter.

So, for my understanding, it makes most sense to focus on bolt and heal, so 3 bolts should take him out.

Question is, which value should the bolt have?
1000? 2000?

Srry to ask, as it takes a heap of time to gather the money for the spell scrolls.
So I dont want to spend bunches of hours collecting money, just to find out, its useless.
I haven't beaten him too. But I thought that catalyst for bolt and healing spell would be enough. Instead of healing potions it's better to use reflect damage potion.
And to save and reload game after every minotaur's special spells so that he won't stun us with Rictusempra and set on fire with Incendio

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
No, 300 is more than enough. To win, you need Bolt and one other spell (rictusempra for example) at about 200-250 max.
Make sure to use potions as well, using stone skin once in a while helps a lot. It will be a tough call, but it's doable.
It's of course a bit about luck, if you use your heavy hitters when he reflects or waste a skin potion when he does a weak attack, can happen and will probably cause you to lose.

Main point at him is the fireball.
one hit of that usually takes out 30-40% of stamina.
As soon, the fire turns in next round and he can cast another spell, you`re done.
As he usually only casts fire as 3rd or 4th spell, it gives time to wipe him out within the first 3 spells.

Potions, aside from reflect, are just way too weak, so they dont serve enough benefit to keep the MC alive.

Thats why I look for a solution.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes