Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is anyone else getting issues where your doing one thing and it changes to another scene of you doing another thing to someone?
That's usually caused by a incompatible mod. Also it can happen if the installation directory was not emptied before installing the new version. When installing the new version of a Ren'Py game, always remove everything but screenshots and the savegame directory.

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
After using the mod and getting scrambled scenes, I think I can understand the small demon's saying "Ehren mana gatoka! Mana gatoka" :ROFLMAO:

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Yes, not playing at all is definitly the better decision than to deactivate that content in the options.
It's also better than just saying "no" at the lewd scenes.
Do I hear the slightest amount of sarcasm in your reply? Please forgive me if I'm in error, as it is much more difficult to tell from the written word, rather than from the spoken word.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Are we going to going to get more of Dakota?I loved her so much!She is just so beautiful!I would love to go on a dates with her,continue this storyline that we build in s2,tell her to become our gf,later in the season we can talk about family and marriage and all that. Can someone or maybe mr.
Bear in the Night himself can confirm that or just say 'oh yeah,I can see that happen in s3 or in later season' or something like that?
And 1 more question.Is Lily really going to not be anymore in lust academy?She is like the sweetest girl!Why you had to do her like that?so dirty..... And I'm really waiting for some more of Victoria,Sabrina and Adele,those 3 perfect human beings . And I hope we can get whatever I described with Dakota with all of the girls I mentioned + some others or maybe all of them. Dif paths,but with the same cliche tropes. haha . Im waiting for some clear,straight answers. Please.
when u beat S2 trhere is a summary with all the girls u met and it says something there.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I meant 1.11.1b, (BETA) but yes, the STEAM version is that, the newest build is now v1.11.1d (as is DELTA), I just got my numbers wrong lol. But whoever leaked Steam here it wasn't the Delta version, it was "b" and the beta version.

My point still stands that v1.11.1d adds all this content.

Beta came out May 8th, same day as season 2 Steam release, Delta came out May 25th. Delta is always the final release.

This line here:

With the changes from delta, Lust Academy version 1.11 includes:
so better download the update for the save transfer?? i've being asked to save at the end of prev update and i got a final season summary with all the girls i've met\been professor included...so i don't really know how,to do this...i update and reload a save game just before the end for being sure save will works?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do I hear the slightest amount of sarcasm in your reply? Please forgive me if I'm in error, as it is much more difficult to tell from the written word, rather than from the spoken word.
I'm afraid I can't know what you hear and what not.
And no need to apologize. If you are in error or not doesn't really affect me :)

What you can find by reading my post however, is irony (in the sense of the word, not to confuse with coincidence).

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyPlums

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so better download the update for the save transfer?? i've being asked to save at the end of prev update and i got a final season summary with all the girls i've met\been professor included...so i don't really know how,to do this...i update and reload a save game just before the end for being sure save will works?
As I've said before this version is new and has new content spread throughout the Season, the previous version was a beta.

This is all the new content in v1.11.1d

With the changes from delta, Lust Academy version 1.11 includes:
  • Added 22 new exciting scenes for both Sandbox and Visual Novel versions.
  • More than 900 new top-quality renders.
  • 96 new beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • Added 4 new scenes to the Gallery.
  • Added Save transfer function.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game.
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
  • And a few other minor bugfixes.

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
I hope Season 3 reflects on Selene's saying in season 1 that MC is the horned one reincarnate, now in Season 2 on him being bound to all four founders and his soul, to their world as well, and on him being able to cast without gesturing.
If this was supposed to be a season per semester and MC would have been studying in the academy for 7 years to graduate, I'd play all 14 seasons and more, this is how much I enjoyed these two so much and eagerly waiting for their third.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
To prepare for S3, do you save when all quest are 100% ? or i talk to the principal to have the screen with a detail about each girl and save their ? (i have the last version)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Play the VN mode if you don't like the gameplay bits. Victoria is hot but she is a side bitch, plain and simple.
Bear in the Night is one of the few devs who deserve support. No milking here, only hard work.
If she is just a side peice, why it is taking so much time to see her lewd content? I mean, mostly in AVNs, side bitches are the ones who gets fucked.

Reactions: Piat

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
As I've said before this version is new and has new content spread throughout the Season, the previous version was a beta.

This is all the new content in v1.11.1d
yea...i knew this but not playying the wholòe season again for some scenes and a few renders..so i downloaded and replaied a little bit from one of my last saves to get this so called transfer save ability...thanks
p.s.
evwen if in summary there still is the wrong desacription about Miss Spellman...i never rejected her , in fact if headmaster didn't interrupt us with his phone call, we'll have fuked near the lake for the second times...so don't really know what the summary is about really...i musty send a PM to dev and ask if he will be so kind to answer me.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
This is just fcking ridiculous.

First off anyone starting a sentence with "I MEAN" sounds like they are just attempting to be relevant or sound cool, when it makes them look the polar opposite, like a couple of parents brutalizing their offspring "LINGO" to try and connect with them and seems to be a VERY common phrase since EVERY CHARACTER seems to START their sentences the EXACT same way!
ALMOST like they were ALL written by the exact same WRITER.

Naturally, they are, that's a given, yet MOST stories contain characters with a variety of personalities, dialogs, quirks, and mannerisms to make the UNIQUE, when I see the MC, a girlfriend, ALBERT, another female character sounding identical, that just pulls me RIGHT out of the immersion like unplugging me from the matrix.
That's like everyone yelling DUDE, You know what I mean, or some other catchphrase that ONE unique character would have after every sentence.

How about when writing in the future you try and keep the personalities different for each, instead of blending them together so they all sound alike?
Sigh, PLEASE get an editor to go through this with a fine tooth-comb before releasing it on Steam, the dialog is super confusing during almost EVERY conversation, EVERYONE is using "I mean" at the beginning of most sentences especially when they are starting a conversation, even the elderly are fcking saying it!
We can do without the "Yeah, No" and come on, give the characters their OWN personality, it's VERY clear that the dialog is written by the same person that constantly "Looks for YUMMIES" and says BYE-BYE.
I am forced to skip through most of the dialog since there are VERY few lines that do not sound like they are being presented by a drunken lobster.
When I was looking for some answers and opinions on something else in this game, I came across these two vitriolic comments. Since nobody else took the bait, I thought I'd bite. Personally, I'm a 40-something man, and I use "I mean" as an interrupter pretty often: a few times a day, I'd guess. You can search all threads for my member name and keyword "I mean", and you'll see what I mean. :sneaky: So, wondering how accurate your claims were, I did a couple searches and a tool I previously wrote to quickly analyze similar sorts of questions.

TLDR: "I mean" isn't used excessively, nor inconsistently with characters' ages. There's certainly a few issues that could be addressed with the writing, but "I mean" didn't strike me as one of them, nor did uniqueness of personalities. It wasn't the finest characterization work I've read in an adult game, but it's far, far better than average. I think the priority for an editor should be on correcting pronouns and incorrectly assigned dialogues. Carry on reading if you'd like to see how claims about overusage of this one particular phrase may be overstated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes