Culain

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't beaten him too. But I thought that catalyst for bolt and healing spell would be enough. Instead of healing potions it's better to use reflect damage potion.
And to save and reload game after every minotaur's special spells so that he won't stun us with Rictusempra and set on fire with Incendio

Catalysts dont work.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Catalysts dont work.
I have just double checked it in the game. Catalysts DO work with minotaur. I have bolt at 140 lvl and caused 278 damage to the minotaur
Maybe you all missed it because to activate catalysts you need to click on their icons in each duel?

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
I have just double checked it in the game. Catalysts DO work with minotaur. I have bolt at 140 lvl and caused 278 damage to the minotaur
Maybe you all missed it because to activate catalysts you need to click on their icons in each duel?
The icon isnt shown.
Or I´m just to blind to find it lol

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
My version is 1.11.1d too.

Maybe I`m missing any gameplay content, which I need to unlock.
But I highly doubt that, as the only function, which is left to do, is to move on to the next semester holiday.
Short, all other girl- and academy stories are done.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
My version is 1.11.1d too.

Maybe I`m missing any gameplay content, which I need to unlock.
But I highly doubt that, as the only function, which is left to do, is to move on to the next semester holiday.
Short, all other girl- and academy stories are done.
for catalists and stronger potions check gordon shop in dale, got items added few updates ago
and in the end you can also cheese spell dmg
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-s2-steam-bear-in-the-night.69272/post-10072481
tho dont boots too much cause then you cant loose for scene with nurse

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Already checked.
By logic, otherwise, I hadn`t got the scrolls and catalyst.

Though ... no catalyst icon still for me, why ever.
not sure why it doesnt show
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which version of game you got also normal/compressed - there could be issue, myself am on normal pc, 2 versions old tho pepe shrug.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
normal, non-compressed version for Win.
then really dont know, i have just downloaded latest version and test it without and with wt mod, crystals shows in both situations.
did you by any chance used unren for unrpa and decompile (that has been known to mess some games with some versions) or used transparent textbox (which is integrated anyway)
beyond that if you have bought it they should show on side

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear wizards and witches, welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's a really dark joke for you:
What happened when a coward Necromancer met his first banshee?
It was love at first fright!

But let's get back to business! Here's the list of tasks we've finished this week:
  • Created 90 new beautiful renders for scenes with Haley, Olivia, and Dakota.
  • Retouched 72 renders to add a special magical touch!
  • Finished dialogues for all season 3 prologue scenes.
  • Finished creating another new location for Season 3 sandbox version.
  • Added new locations to the in-game map.
Today's updates come to an end! Stay tuned for more information about Season 3 development!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

36 Likes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bear in the Night, I found a strange bug in Dale. I had completed the Lily and Leona threesome but didn't finish progress with Lily's questline after that before the weekend and trip to Dale. On Sunday morning, I chose to speak with Lily at the table outside Ahchi's coffee shop and saw two different Talk to Lily menu options. The second of those is as expected (conversation at the table), but the first option actually jumps me back to Victoria's classroom where the MC talks with her at her desk. I'm attaching my save, if that's at all helpful for you.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night, I found a strange bug in Dale. I had completed the Lily and Leona threesome but didn't finish progress with Lily's questline after that before the weekend and trip to Dale. On Sunday morning, I chose to speak with Lily at the table outside Ahchi's coffee shop and saw two different Talk to Lily menu options. The second of those is as expected (conversation at the table), but the first option actually jumps me back to Victoria's classroom where the MC talks with her at her desk. I'm attaching my save, if that's at all helpful for you.
Yeah, found this one. Thanks much!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone, how's it going?

You know how in most cases with games on F95, it's rare when people post screenshots that show you what the dialogue is like, which often means you don't know if the dialogue is good or bad? (Plus I just wish people would post more screenshots for the games in general.) Well I really wish that wasn't the case, and as I'm always being told, be the change you want to see, and as I always follow up with, sure if you got enough passion for it. Well I definitely have enough passion for this!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes