SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this the delta version?if it is when is the official coming out?
It says "d".... d=delta, and b=beta.

Overall with the new additions, here's what you might expect playing Lust Academy season 3 v3.2.1d:
  • About 770 new top-quality renders and 25 stunning animations!
  • Sandbox and Visual Novel modes for all scenes from 3.2.1.
  • Two new locations in Sandbox mode.
  • Atmospheric Sound Design for 3.2.1 scenes.
  • An opportunity to explore Cordale.
  • Re-worked Night Visits for Audrey.
  • Dueling club, Work in Cafe, Practices and other activities.
  • Added new episode with Audrey to the Gallery.
  • Reworked some animations and renders.
  • Redesigned сharinfo page by adding names of quest steps.
  • Atmospheric Sound Design for 3.2.1 scenes.
  • 10 new Lustagram photos.
  • Rewritten and proofread some dialogues.
  • Fixed a bunch of bugs.
You can

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
oh one of these, not interested. when i see devs split their games up it just screams lazy to me. oh well plenty of other good stuff to choose.
Not sure it is, I'm sure has something to do with Steam and getting a few more sales, maybe not, but it has a substantial amount of content so far in S01-S02. Hell, you can always grab the compressed and see if S01 even remotely floats your boat ;)

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Not sure it is, I'm sure has something to do with Steam and getting a few more sales, maybe not, but it has a substantial amount of content so far in S01-S02. Hell, you can always grab the compressed and see if S01 even remotely floats your boat ;)
im sure its great, it looks interesting. but im not downloading chapters of a game. i prefer my games to be all in one package and if devs dont want to make it that way, well i wont even be looking. i know some people have trouble with larger files, but myself i dont mind downloading a 10GB game if its good. i mean hell ive been using this website since like...2017? the SSD i download to has like 80TB written to it since ive downloaded nearly everything on tap here.

• Angry
Reactions: Regardie

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
oh one of these, not interested. when i see devs split their games up it just screams lazy to me. oh well plenty of other good stuff to choose.
It's a marketing thing. This way they can sell a "finished" season on GOG, Steam or other platforms.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
the game version with cordale pack doesn't have a savefile transfer to season 3.
You need to download the latest season 2 version (I think that's v1.1.1d) - or buy the game on GOG or Steam, those have both the latest version.
The cordale pack is a separated product, should not even be in the same archive.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Season 1 & 2 are about 1 GB each. Compressed. You're well within your right to think the dev lazy, but we're talking about hours worth of gameplay.

Nov 23, 2020
what are the differences between all second season form in dowloaded from first page? i have dowloaded the cordale pack version but not working, start with an error

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
the new girl seems borring, who in her right mind get to be a wizard and spend all her time shut in her room playing video games?
I do but I never got my letter to hogwarts, i wouldn't otherwise, magic beats video games XD

UnfinishedSentenc you sign is weird, you realise you have a hate tag as incest next to a sign about a dude fucking his own familly? sister, mother, aunt, cousins, etc... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So i didnt play for a year or so and just wanted to ask, is it getting better? Right from the start i thought its a huge waste of potential after seing MCs power (iirc it was mind reading) but till the point where i played, never using it against the girls. Did it change along the way?

Thx in advance!

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes