Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what are the differences between all second season form in dowloaded from first page? i have dowloaded the cordale pack version but not working, start with an error
Get the one with the highest version number and the cordale pack separated.

You can read about the differences between versions in the changelog

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
im sorry Bear in the Night but for all the quality tales and visuals you can give the writing is still Terrible and given this is the 3rd season of people telling you this and still havent done anything about the broken english it feels like a massive let down for the franchise.. the dialect is all over the place and its even worse in the 3rd season.. some stuff just doesnt make any sense from a spoken english perspective and there are sentences and words in there that nobody would use in conversation.. PLEASE just get a fully english speaking person to go over your work before release..

Mar 15, 2021
I still don't know why Audrey gets so much time in this game, even after all the time she was gone she still has too much game time compared to others, only 1 lewd scene in this update and it's with her, we have soooo many characters we haven't seen anything yet, no story , no lewd scenes. I don't care if people like her and I don't know why they do but please balance things out and show other characters for fs sake.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Okay, is it just me or did the train ambience track never go away this time? It's kinda funny, but more so very very annoying.
I've tried loading earlier saves before the train, tried saving after leaving the train station and loading again, tried restarting the game, every time the traintrack noise seems to follow me endlessly everywhere. Luckily there's the ambience volume setting to get rid of it all.
EDIT: Okay, it did go away once I reached my room.

Last edited:

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
what's with the cartoon characters that they introduced in this update, Is it me or they all felt out of place in this game, compaired to other character they all look cartoony and not in a goo way.....I hope these characters are not here to stay in game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh one of these, not interested. when i see devs split their games up it just screams lazy to me. oh well plenty of other good stuff to choose.
They are split as entire seasons not single updates.

Season 1 has a story that wraps up then season 2 has another story and now season 3 has started.

Just like TV shows are broken down in seasons.

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
im sorry Bear in the Night but for all the quality tales and visuals you can give the writing is still Terrible and given this is the 3rd season of people telling you this and still havent done anything about the broken english it feels like a massive let down for the franchise.. the dialect is all over the place and its even worse in the 3rd season.. some stuff just doesnt make any sense from a spoken english perspective and there are sentences and words in there that nobody would use in conversation.. PLEASE just get a fully english speaking person to go over your work before release..
THIS 100%

Reactions: gentlemanclub

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
An outrage (This is NTR!!!) was that at the optional spin the bottle game at that party a gay guy could kiss the girls ...
So maybe put a warning there.
That's not NTR don't be fucking ridiculous....

A gay guy platonically kissing a girl during a spin the bottle game is a kiss, nobody is being ntr'd.

I do wish people would stop throwing that word around for the dumbest shit, it's getting beyond stupid now.

Devildo78

Nov 8, 2020
Just found this game und like to start from beginning (Season 1) - I have read in this forum that the Dev will work on a German Translation..ist this correct?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey!
Could you give some examples?
Btw, we have a professional proofreader rn, but 3.2.1 is not fully edited (but S2, Steam version is almost fully edited). Just give us some time!
But, any examples of bad English always welcome :)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Hey!
Could you give some examples?
Btw, we have a professional proofreader rn, but 3.2.1 is not fully edited (but S2, Steam version is almost fully edited). Just give us some time!
But, any examples of bad English always welcome :)
the whole dialogues are just BAD.. not just broken english but they read like a 12 year old wrote the script between individuals.. there are conversations with words in there in just the current S3 Prologue that no real person would say if having a conversation.. best eg i can say it just that it feels wooden at times.. Its frustrating as there are long chapters of the dialogue that seem fine and you get into the flow of the script and story only to meet the slip back into broken english and wooden speech

Reactions: aragh and Wizardas

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
In Season 2, is it normal that the game jumps from having sex with your "mom" right back to the acadamy? Or do i have a bug?
Seemed very wierd to me.
I've got the same with every sex-scene in the Season 2 Prologe, so I have to skip the scene with "mom" to get to the one with Sam and skip that one to get the story afterwards. Played with an older release and thougt it was a bug that gets fixed... doesn't seem so.
Edit: It was the mod

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
the whole dialogues are just BAD.. not just broken english but they read like a 12 year old wrote the script between individuals.. there are conversations with words in there in just the current S3 Prologue that no real person would say if having a conversation.. best eg i can say it just that it feels wooden at times.. Its frustrating as there are long chapters of the dialogue that seem fine and you get into the flow of the script and story only to meet the slip back into broken english and wooden speech

Offering specific examples would probably be of a much greater help then just responding to their request for such with more generalized complaints.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Offering specific examples would probably be of a much greater help then just responding to their request for such with more generalized complaints.
given the dialogue has been bad for 3 seasons now thats a whole lotta quoting and exampling.. when anyone with a good understanding on english language and dialect can spot the obvious mistakes and unneeded terms of dialogue and incorrect expression just by looking at it.. the early scenes at home in S3 and the scenes with (i forget her name) Dog walker girl have a ton of phrases and unneeded wording that just is teeth grinding when reading it.. there is a difference between corny writing and how this is presented.. even the scene at the restaurant has a few dialogue blunders that dont read right but to single out every single example for 3 seasons.. no.. sorry there are other things to read while someone with more free time takes a stab at fixing this multi overly worded piece

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes