MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, I'm disappointed with this titles direction recently. Since the release of the LustAcademySeason2CordalePack (which that version has Season 2 + Cordale Pack DLC)…there was almost no sex scenes for the season 2's finally, as MC was preparing for the summer holidays, by saying his goodbyes to his girls (who he has already been intimate a number of times with...and yet no goodbye sex).

And a side note, if anyone downloaded that version of season 2 (LustAcademySeason2CordalePack...which is still posted in the downloads), it has a major bug that affects the save prepare function for season 3 (the function is missing from that release). And instead seeing a fix made available, the player is forced to re-download the entire season 2 (it's 4 gigs with out the C pack),...just so they can create an import save for season 3. :FacePalm: (why does the save import have to be complicated?)

And so, I really tried to see if this story was going to get any better from the last release, but after hours of continual boing scenes (unlike past releases with the other seasons, where MC was actually getting the girls regularly...as content was decent back then). But now seeing MC being continually blue balled, ignored, as a example...MC spends his 3 months at home with Sam and there is no sex with her at all? And considering they have been intimate a number of times in the past (It's like this with almost all the girls now). But, reviewing the gallery only 3 sex scenes in total for season 3's release, and with the amount of hours of play time, there should have been much more available.

And this is an odd experience for an AVN...when MC is back at school, he then invites Hailey to his room, and she then stops him and tell him she is on the rag. (Like WTF?) It's like this title has been totally dumbed down for the church group, or maybe it was done for Steam. For me this title has definitely changed how much intimate content is being made available. (For me it's become too boring to continue playing this right now.)

Anyways Good luck.

snakeup

May 17, 2020
It’s a Victoria desert out here! So many fans are waiting for her turn with MC but even when it happens I’m fairly sure it won’t be enough.

Victoria deserves her own spin-off game or animation. She’s that good. She’s smart, sexy, confident, can handle herself in combat, and most importantly hot as f***.

I don’t see this happening often in these type of games but if anybody can carry a project like this, she can. Put her in a Tentacular style game against fantasy style beasts, or a Manila Shaw type game as a magic peace keeper who keeps finding herself in compromising situations (but with Renpy, not RPGM, because we’re not savages). Even an Animo style series of animations would be a hot property!

Victoria’s time has come to claim her rightful place as queen of adult games and animation! Who’s with me??

Last edited:

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
This update was a bit disappointing. Though i do like Audrey's new, less bitchy, attitude towards MC, 3 out of those 5 new girls are bitches themselves, so make up for it. And what the fuck, MC sees Haley for the first time in months and no tenderness at all? Not even a hug? Ah well. I just hope Dev puts in some Sabrina Spellman repeatable sex at some point. It can't be that she's just a non-character from now fucking on.

Reactions: Macinnes

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Well, I'm disappointed with this titles direction recently. Since the release of the LustAcademySeason2CordalePack (which that version has Season 2 + Cordale Pack DLC)…there was almost no sex scenes for the season 2's finally, as MC was preparing for the summer holidays, by saying his goodbyes to his girls (who he has already been intimate a number of times with...and yet no goodbye sex).

And a side note, if anyone downloaded that version of season 2 (LustAcademySeason2CordalePack...which is still posted in the downloads), it has a major bug that affects the save prepare function for season 3 (the function is missing from that release). And instead seeing a fix made available, the player is forced to re-download the entire season 2 (it's 4 gigs with out the C pack),...just so they can create an import save for season 3. :FacePalm: (why does the save import have to be complicated?)

Anyways Good luck.
Maybe, if you would buy our game on Steam with DLC and read the description of it, you would know - that it's just stand-alone DLC, which is not about game content, but some fun service. But you prefer to think, that devs are dumb. And you even talking about save transfer function being broken, while you are using the unofficial version on a pirate site?
Dat is really smart :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's your weekly dose of dad jokes:
Which unit does the undead use to measure distances?
Graveyards.

Don't die out of laughter!
At least not before you check out our latest release: Lust Academy 3.2.1d - delta version
But that's not everything! There's also a list of things we've done this week:
  • Finished visuals for Dakota's storyline for version 3.4.1
  • Finished planning Ashley's storyline for version 3.4.1
  • Retouched 72 renders to maximise their magical atmosphere
  • Finished 74 renders with Dakota, Faith, Grace and Gabriella for version 3.3.1
  • Finished 2 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.3.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hi guys. i need help please. can anyone please help me with this, i try it more than 4 times to transffer my previous savegame from season 2 to season 3 and is not working, why? i don t wanna lose everythin and start again from 0.

Reactions: n3vmt

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's your weekly dose of dad jokes:
Which unit does the undead use to measure distances?
Graveyards.

Don't die out of laughter!
At least not before you check out our latest release: Lust Academy 3.2.1d - delta version
But that's not everything! There's also a list of things we've done this week:
  • Finished visuals for Dakota's storyline for version 3.4.1
  • Finished planning Ashley's storyline for version 3.4.1
  • Retouched 72 renders to maximise their magical atmosphere
  • Finished 74 renders with Dakota, Faith, Grace and Gabriella for version 3.3.1
  • Finished 2 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.3.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

That image reminds me of something from the 80s.
Penthouse magazine did a pictorial of a woman (I think she went by the name Bree), and in it, she was wearing a jersey that had the number 16. She had a round, youthful face, so conspiracy theorists were convinced this was a clue that the model was actually 16.

Of course, a year or two later, they had an actual spread with then 16 year old Tracy Lords, and no one suspected a thing.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I wont be surprised if dev never gives a full sex scene with Vic and end the game or atleast, will give one like people threw biscuits at street dogs out of mercy and then end the game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The freshmen aren't particularly interesting at the outset. We've got a knock-off of a knock-off in Wendy, overused Asian cosplay girl in June, Kayla who is notable only for her large eyes and ass, Alice whose opening quest dialogue made me cringe so hard I rolled back, and Eva who is obviously a plant...probably from the Fangs (I think that was their name, the secret society for Adderin.)

Hopefully I'm proven wrong over the season.

me=)

Jan 27, 2023
hi guys. i need help please. can anyone please help me with this, i try it more than 4 times to transffer my previous savegame from season 2 to season 3 and is not working, why? i don t wanna lose everythin and start again from 0.
I think you need the update for version Lust-Academy-3-3.1.1d before star the new one Lust-Academy-3-3.2.1d.

me=)

Jan 27, 2023
Bear in the Night, i dont know if this is a error from the update version or the save, but some of the new content for season 3 kinda breaks the timeline of the story, like the new content with Elijah on season 3.2, the portal on the tree has already show up before on season 2 i believe, and this version of season 3.2 he talks about it in the coffee shop like its the first time the MC heard about it, but the mc already visit the portal with Elijah before he go goes back home.
Also the content for Audrey, the potion has already used on season 1, and the scene showed on 3.2 is like the mc and Audrey never used it before.
Let me know if there is a reason for it.

Reactions: Steppenwolf

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
For all of you that are having issues transferring your progress from season 2 you need to be using the season 2 v. 1.11.1d. the version with the Cordale DLC will not show the needed transfer button. I had to download the v 1.11.1d to get it to work. Bear in the Night even tells you that in the instruction for the update once you start the game.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I am having an issue with the English translation in the update. It is really strained and awkward and seems more transliterated than a proper translation. Trying to read that is affecting immersion. "Lady you took me by surprise. I had no idea you would ask me to do such things." That wording is pretty stiff and not really fitting the sexual tension of the scene in the lingerie shop. Most of the new content in the update reads like this. I suggest a better writer who knows English better for your translation work.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I am having an issue with the English translation in the update. It is really strained and awkward and seems more transliterated than a proper translation. Trying to read that is affecting immersion. "Lady you took me by surprise. I had no idea you would ask me to do such things." That wording is pretty stiff and not really fitting the sexual tension of the scene in the lingerie shop. Most of the new content in the update reads like this. I suggest a better writer who knows English better for your translation work.
Thanks, we are already working on proofreading :)
Hope it will be finished by 3.3.1

Reactions: Macinnes

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
This is a good example, and just off the top of my head, without knowing the specific context firsthand, I think a better version would be something like:

"You really surprised me when you asked me to do that. I'm not complaining, just surprised."

There are numerous instances throughout all three Seasons where the dialogue would benefit from this kind of common conversational English revision, which would transform an already very good game into a great one. Currently, a lot of the dialogue appears to be written in " " grammar.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes