sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
The English translation in Season 3 seems quite stiff, even though it is grammatically correct. Many phrasings are really not how a native speaker would say, and seem kind of like a machine translation. I did not notice this in earlier releases.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Reactions: DevinHesi

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's not much to do in this update, can't get duels or go to Cordale and stuff :(

Khaladar

Jul 31, 2022
DevinHesi is right. The transfer function doesn't transfer the save so much as it transfers the MC's various parameter values from the save so that your MC will start the Season 3 game version with the same values he ended Season 2 with.
Is there a workaround of some kind if the Transfer Banner Season 3 button is very muted / not clickable? I really want to play Season 3 but not sure I want to bad enough that I'd have to play Season 1 and 2 over again.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Playing Season 2 atm and I'm at the scene with Olivia rose petals up to her room. I went with the scene on having sex and she asks where did I learn this to immediately jumps to Yule chapter with the goddess woman then back to school? I played 2 days into it trying to figure what the hell is up with this time skip?

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Playing Season 2 atm and I'm at the scene with Olivia rose petals up to her room. I went with the scene on having sex and she asks where did I learn this to immediately jumps to Yule chapter with the goddess woman then back to school? I played 2 days into it trying to figure what the hell is up with this time skip?
Ok so I went and "Stop her" because seems like it's the only course thats not going to throw off the story from the Christmas break. Kind of an annoying flaw in the game the sex scene with the adopted mom was pretty good but.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Replaying through the whole game, finished the first season, transfered my save and started the second season. Got to the point where you start playing with a blindfolded olivia and just as shes about to take her blindfold off it cuts to getting head from samantha in the cordale bathroom. I went back to check in the gallery and it did the same thing. At the same point it cuts to the same scene but not the whole thing...just as your about to bust a nut. Its annoying because i really enjoy the scene with olivia so is there any fix?
Yours did that I was having sex with Olivia and when she asks where I learned how to do this it jumps to the Yule special having sex with the goddess in the sauna. Pretty much I haven't seen anyone mention this other then you! Frustrating the Olivia scene is hot but we lose out on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blobbo66

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Yours did that I was having sex with Olivia and when she asks where I learned how to do this it jumps to the Yule special having sex with the goddess in the sauna. Pretty much I haven't seen anyone mention this other then you! Frustrating the Olivia scene is hot but we lose out on it.
It's really strange. It seemed to be an issue with the cordale pack dlc because once i removed it, I was able to play through it without any issues. I definitely wanted to fix it because like you said it was a hot scene, one of the hottest in the entire game tbh. Olivia and victoria are the only two that are of any interest to me really but there's only one hot scene with olivia and so far none with victoria which is really disappointing. Oh also the librarian (forgot her name) but the whole dominatrix thing really suits her character (its normally the quiet, nerdy ones) but it's not really my cup of tea so she's no longer one of my top Li's.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
So if I remove the cordale pack dlc, I shouldn't have to deal with that sort of thing happening or am I gonna have to place it back? I just tried having sex with Adele the owner of the Dale night club and her riding you it jumped to having sex with Elijah! I'm like WTH I have that shit disabled and it BAAM on me lol. I'm restart 2 over just to have the Olivia content.

• Wow
Reactions: blobbo66
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes