blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
So if I remove the cordale pack dlc, I shouldn't have to deal with that sort of thing happening or am I gonna have to place it back? I just tried having sex with Adele the owner of the Dale night club and her riding you it jumped to having sex with Elijah! I'm like WTH I have that shit disabled and it BAAM on me lol. I'm restart 2 over just to have the Olivia content.
Wow!! yeah i have elijah disabled aswell, so seeing that in the middle of getting rode by adele would be traumatising haha but yeah removing the cordale dlc worked for me. I personally just played without it from that point so i don't know if itll fix it or not afterwards but it might be worth a try installing it after. If it still dont work then just remove it again.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's one of the stupidest dad jokes we've seen:
What does a minotaur say when someone is in the way?
Mooooove.

Well, don't stop smiling just yet! We have great news! Check out our latest release with tons of new exciting content! We don't want to spoil too much, so if you're interested, take a look at Lust Academy 3.3.1a - alpha version
But that's not it! What DevUpdate goes without a list of new things we've done for Lust Academy? Certainly not this one!
  • Finished visuals for Adele's storyline for version 3.4.1
  • Finished visuals for Main storyline for version 3.4.1
  • Retouched 71 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
  • Finished 68 renders with Lucy, Dakota, Haley and Grace for version 3.4.1
  • Finished 2 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.4.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

14 Likes

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Wow!! yeah i have elijah disabled aswell, so seeing that in the middle of getting rode by adele would be traumatising haha but yeah removing the cordale dlc worked for me. I personally just played without it from that point so i don't know if itll fix it or not afterwards but it might be worth a try installing it after. If it still dont work then just remove it again.
I tried removing it, didn't work lol :rolleyes: smh. Had to re-download it again without the Pack works perfectly now (y). Although I replayed the first again but didn't do any of the Yule stuff just encase.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is the Gaby story bugged? I had a bunch of interactions with her in S2, then in S3 she says I wasn't really friendly with her and she's in mourning as well. I mean, wtf, the last stuff in S2 said the MC is disappointed in her because she wants Jacobs grandchild with him and now like nothing happened?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
iam playing season 1 and i dont know how to get the xmas scenes
iam on day 46 wednesday
look in your dormroom, there are pictures to the left of the bed, click on one and it should start (at least that's what I remember)

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
I just started playing this game and the story gets interesting by time. It's an amazing one so a big thumbs up for the Dev in making this masterpiece.

Just have a question though, I can't seem to install both Season 1 and Season 2 on Android. I mean, I can process the installation but it gets cutoff stating the the installation failed. The only option I have left right now is uninstall S1 after finishing the story then install S2 after. Any ideas on how to get through this? thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's another one of the stupidest dad jokes we've seen:
What is the opposite of a mermaid?
A landlord!

And what can accompany a joke better than a bunch of good news? The big one, of course, is the release ofLust Academy 3.3.1b - beta version
But that's not everything we have for you! What DevUpdate goes without a list of new things we've done for Lust Academy?
Certainly not this one!
  • Finished 71 renders with Adele, Ashley, Haley and Penny for version 3.4.1
  • Finished visuals for Ashley's storyline for version 3.4.1
  • Finished additional visuals for Haley's storyline for version 3.4.1
  • Retouched 78 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
  • Finished 3 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.4.1
  • Finished atmospheric sound design for version 3.3.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes