Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
Such a disappointment... The MC hands over the entrance letter to that bitch after quarrelling with her. Complete beta characteristics. you already let her read it, why let her hold it. then complains like a bitch that she confiscated it!!!! confiscated ?? more like you gave it to her...…
if this is going take the Harry Potter elements, with that Haley, wanna be Hermoine, Dont make the MC a dumb as Harry. how can you play such a passive role. MC goes with flow, its predictable. Let have initiative.
are there no games with a confident mc from the start. in this game let mc be more confident when reacting to Olivia, also use that confidence in a cunning way ? am i overreacting?

Last edited:

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
As a lot of people been asking and none got answered... At the start when asked if we want to desable LGBTQ+ AND Hardcore Fetish, what are those hardcore fetish? If it's FemDom, I want it. But I don't want trans... Why put them together? At least SOMEONE, pleeease tell us what are those "hardcore" fetishes...

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
We HAVE been told many times that we will ALWAYS have a chance to decline a fetish.
As to what may come in a future update, you, like the rest of us will just have to wait to find out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
Such a disappointment... The MC hands over the entrance letter to that bitch after quarrelling with her. Complete beta characteristics. you already let her read it, why let her hold it. then complains like a bitch that she confiscated it!!!! confiscated ?? more like you gave it to her...…
if this is going take the Harry Potter elements, with that Haley, wanna be Hermoine, Dont make the MC a dumb as Harry. how can you play such a passive role. MC goes with flow, its predictable. Let have initiative.
are there no games with a confident mc from the start. in this game let mc be more confident when reacting to Olivia, also use that confidence in a cunning way ? am i overreacting?
yes you are

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hello there, dear witches and wizards!

We know you're all here to hear the latest news about the Lust Academy v0.2.2! It's coming very soon! We expecting the Beta version this week!
Here are the details of what we were doing last week:
  • Almost finished Lust Academy v0.2.2 Beta. We're more than happy with how smooth the release of alpha went and are almost ready to show you the improved version.
  • Created plot structure for Lust Academy v 0.3.1
  • Finished the first three scenes of the new release.
  • Created a new character for Lust Academy.
As you can see, our writer is already working on the next release, so you can be sure that no precious time is wasted!
That's it for today. We need to get back to polishing beta. As always, thank you for your support and love.
XOXO,
Bear in the Night.

[What !, NO Dad joke Again !, That's two posts without the best bit; :p]

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Does anyone have a updated mega link for android? I tried to install it but apparently the account was suspended for gross violation :/

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes