Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

- Why does she has hickeys on her neck?
- Because her date was a neck-romancer....

Hey there, dear witches and wizards!
We know just a thing to make your day a little bit brighter! We've done a lot of work for Lust Academy and are ready to shed some light on the development!
  • 77 new renders. We've almost finished the most extensive and most interesting scene in this release. We hope you'll be impressed by improved camera movement and angles.
  • 2 custom-made animations for intimate scenes.
  • 80 old renders retouched to make them extra eye-catchy and unique.
  • 3 new small tutorials are created to make sure you can learn all the needed information most conveniently.

That's all of what's been finished. But trust me - a lot of additional work, such as the first wave of technical testing, is in progress for some time. To stay in touch and get even more information, you can always join our discord server:
Thank you for your support and attention,
Bear in the Night.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Just came across this potter-esque style school setting game and I am all in. It's unlike those 2dcg wizard, school girl corrupt game which are also fun in there own way.

While following the walkthrough, on the first morning before meeting the prefect for the student card, the walkthrough mention a +book in living room. I am unable to find the book there? Does anyone know where it is?
Screenshot 2021-07-21 132624.png

Edit: Same, I can't find the book when I am at the Inner Garden. What's the deal here? Are the book automatically counts when I got to those location or are they hidden somewhere?

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just came across this potter-esque style school setting game and I am all in. It's unlike those 2dcg wizard, school girl corrupt game which are also fun in there own way.

While following the walkthrough, on the first morning before meeting the prefect for the student card, the walkthrough mention a +book in living room. I am unable to find the book there? Does anyone know where it is?
View attachment 1310089

Edit: Same, I can't find the book when I am at the Inner Garden. What's the deal here? Are the book automatically counts when I got to those location or are they hidden somewhere?
Hey!
Just get your student card and talk with librarian :). The "+books" only needed to pop up mechanic and complete the quest with Lily
Also, there is no real need for some standalone walkthrough, you can use our in-game "fast travel system (red book)"

Reactions: TempinOffice

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

View attachment 1310089

Book appear randomly !
If you are using my "Gameplay" as a guide, be advised that is were a book(+book) appeared in my game.
They are likely to appear elsewhere in your game so please keep a sharp look out .
Once you have finished Lily's book quest,
please keep them until next update when we Can go to Coverdale.
Fast Travel,
Takes you from where you are directly to where you want go,
But walking through all the different areas to get there will increase your chances of finding a book.

Reactions: TempinOffice

Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
Somebody posted some advice on winning the duels some time ago...I'll admit, I'm too lazy to scrollback through 40-50 pages on here to find it, so if anyone remembers it either post or link to it please?
TIA

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Somebody posted some advice on winning the duels some time ago...I'll admit, I'm too lazy to scrollback through 40-50 pages on here to find it, so if anyone remembers it either post or link to it please?
TIA
Duels will be reworked soon, so you can wait for it or just try to play in it rn (there is no guide, they are random)

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,
I need help, I just started this game which looks interesting but the problem is that I can't move forward in the story. I read above that there are duels but when I want to do it nothing happens. I also work at the cafe but there is no event with the waiter, and the same goes for the teachers, although in the game it tells me to wait for an opportunity.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello,
I need help, I just started this game which looks interesting but the problem is that I can't move forward in the story. I read above that there are duels but when I want to do it nothing happens. I also work at the cafe but there is no event with the waiter, and the same goes for the teachers, although in the game it tells me to wait for an opportunity.
Use this as a guide only, it is not a Walkthrough
it is a copy of my gameplay (what I did ) It should give you a few hints on what to do.
Good luck and enjoy

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Utilisez ceci uniquement comme guide, ce n'est pas une procédure pas à pas
c'est une copie de mon gameplay (ce que j'ai fait) Cela devrait vous donner quelques conseils sur ce qu'il faut faire.
Bonne chance et profite
[/CITATION]

thank you

morthing

Mar 28, 2021
I am trying to generate a translation, but it is giving this error: Project Execution failed.
Please ensure that your project runs normally before attempting this command. Does anyone know how to solve it?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes