Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
I for one have had no trouble with crashes on Windows...enjoying the game and look forward to the next update to see which faculty member I get to play with first!

Reactions: madrid3423

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
Did you play in the "g" version? Any errors or just crashes?
damn.. this devs is so active, the game is OP!! those renders tho, just add more rhythm on storyline and you’re good to go. I hope you’ll be a successful devs in the future.

Btw just wondering where u guys come from..

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
damn.. this devs is so active, the game is OP!! those renders tho, just add more rhythm on storyline and you’re good to go. I hope you’ll be a successful devs in the future.

Btw just wondering where u guys come from..
Thanks for the good words :), Doing our best!

lessmother3

May 11, 2020
There are many comments about sleep sex / night visits. But there is no "sleep sex" tag. Has the night content been removed in recent versions?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
So I must be doing something very wrong here, gave this a try and it´s a nice little start quite short though, looks nice, great renders, a bit grainy animations but all good. Sandbox/click sim is always a negative but here it´s manageable :)

I saw this patreon post though:

• 22 unique and potentially romanceable characters. All your beloved characters received additional scenes, and their stories are waiting for you. Also, you'll get to meet new students, teachers, and staff. We hope you'll like them!

I reckon I met a total of 14 or so characters, including both sexes (even "Dumbeldore" included), the phone tells me stories for all characters are ended for the update so I assume I missed something obvious..

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So I must be doing something very wrong here, gave this a try and it´s a nice little start quite short though, looks nice, great renders, a bit grainy animations but all good. Sandbox/click sim is always a negative but here it´s manageable :)

I saw this patreon post though:

• 22 unique and potentially romanceable characters. All your beloved characters received additional scenes, and their stories are waiting for you. Also, you'll get to meet new students, teachers, and staff. We hope you'll like them!

I reckon I met a total of 14 or so characters, including both sexes (even "Dumbeldore" included), the phone tells me stories for all characters are ended for the update so I assume I missed something obvious..
Not all characters have their attention rn. Potentially every character can have their romance line (even Male characters)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Not all characters have their attention rn. Potentially every character can have their romance line (even Male characters)
Thanks for answering but please clearify if able: according to the post there are 22 such characters in 2.1 which means there are at least 8 (maybe 9..) I havn't encountered yet. Any hints of how to unlock them would be appriciated, thank you.
I assume I'm just a dumbass and it's probably obv just not to me :/ is it a "route thing" as in certain charcters won't be unlocked unless certain choices is made? I didn't consider that as a possibility while playing since it seemed lika a very early release without significant branching yet.. my mistake?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for answering but please clearify if able: according to the post there are 22 such characters in 2.1 which means there are at least 8 (maybe 9..) I havn't encountered yet. Any hints of how to unlock them would be appriciated, thank you.
I assume I'm just a dumbass and it's probably obv just not to me :/ is it a "route thing" as in certain charcters won't be unlocked unless certain choices is made? I didn't consider that as a possibility while playing since it seemed lika a very early release without significant branching yet.. my mistake?
Hey!
To be honest I can't spoil all the characters. If they are available you already have them in your Quest log, if not - you don't.
For example:
Gabriella (girl in blue dress) is a romanceable character but there is no content with her right now.
or Leona for sure she has her own romance line, but still no content with her :)

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah man, hope the dev makes a lite version just like everyone ask for an android version too

Vin Hyakku

Oct 18, 2019
Lust Academy [v0.2.1g] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,49 GB / 374 MB - Lust-Academy-0.2.1g-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,45 GB / 340 MB - Lust-Academy-0.2.1g-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
always force close while I play :( , playing on joiplay emulator android

dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
Great game and premise! I especially appreciate the character designs. The further I get into the story, the more I want there to be a harem ending. Will there be a harem ending option? I really hope there is ^.^
I wish the developer good luck!(y)

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes