Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Unlocked

Greetings, dear members of the wizard community!

It's always nice to take a break from hard work and spend some time here, sharing information with you guys!
So, here's what we've been doing:
  • Finished 70 new beautiful renders for Dale and some of your favorite characters.
  • Reworked 50 renders to make sure that almost every render is a piece of art.
  • Finished additional mini-quests for the main story.
  • Retouched 70 renders we've mentioned before.
  • Finished a lot of new interface design elements. We bet you'll love them!
  • Improved the mechanics of Quest Log
That's it for now! We'll never get tired of thanking you people for all the support and interest you show in Lust Academy.
With love,
Bear in the Night

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Just found this game, love it :)
One thing I'd add - the title is way too generic. It doesn't really stand out from the other ~1000 similarly named games, and it should, because it has a good setting (the Harry Potterly wizard world).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Patreon rules prohibit incent content
That is what patches by unrelated people on lewdpatcher are for. :p

Still if it is content you do not like to make or think fits in the game or not sure can do it well, those are all good enough reasons in themselves to keep it out. Not every game needs it and it does not fit every dev either, too many actually write themselves in a corner with that content since have to make it seem bad or they feel it is bad. Forgetting if you put it in, that for the chars in your game it has to become a natural and even good option at a certain moment for the characters within the confines of the game. Now if you cannot do that as a dev, then better not do it at all :)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
That is what patches by unrelated people on lewdpatcher are for. :p

Still if it is content you do not like to make or think fits in the game or not sure can do it well, those are all good enough reasons in themselves to keep it out. Not every game needs it and it does not fit every dev either, too many actually write themselves in a corner with that content since have to make it seem bad or they feel it is bad. Forgetting if you put it in, that for the chars in your game it has to become a natural and even good option at a certain moment for the characters within the confines of the game. Now if you cannot do that as a dev, then better not do it at all :)
Yeah, and we do only things that fit our game :) and hope doing them well :)
Players can do everything they want :)

Reactions: Ahchi and DA22

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Unlocked

-Do you know how to call wizard without the 'd'?
-A witch!

Hey there, fellas!
It's always nice to share a joke and all the news about Lust Academy with our dear supporters!
You know the deal - here are some of the things we've done this week:
  • Finished 70 new beautiful renders for one of the main character's storylines.
  • Created two locations for new adventures.
  • Retouched 60 new renders to push the quality even higher.
  • Finished new Menu and in-game UI design.
  • Improved the mechanics of mini-games.
I must say - not bad at all! The new release promises many changes and improvements, and we can't wait to share it with you! As always, thanks for your support and trust.
With love,
Bear in the Night

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
will you add any stats for the girls where we can see their "affection points" and any magic battle system/stats for combat? seems like wasted opportunity not to include something like that

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Greetings, dear wizards! Welcome to our staff meeting!

Well, now when you're cheered up with our crafty joke, we'd like to proceed to our weekly dev.update.
This week we've managed to:
  • Finish 70 new HD renders with some very hot content.
  • Finish 3 new mystical locations for the storyline.
  • Retouch 80 renders to achieve unique magical vibes.
  • Finish remaking in-game UI.
  • Finish a new game tutorial.
  • Finish reworking old mini-games.
Aside from that, we've started reworking Lustagram and researching the most advanced possibilities for high quality 18+ scenes, no additional details, because this work is still in progress.
Thank you for your attention and support!
With love,
Bear in the Night.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I finished the current version of the game a few days ago, so I don't have it on my computer right now, but off the top of my head, I recall that "don't and didn't" were misused in multiple instances. Also, some sentences just felt off. If someone could provide a text file or something, I could highlight some of the mistakes.
Also several instances of "your" being used instead of "you're". And contextual errors or simply onerous dialogue e.g. from the prologue when talking to Samantha..."(What kind of jerk is he?...); "To this moment we failed to come to any undestranding." (Actual spelling error.); "You've intrigued me." "I'll swing by a mailbox."
There are several other examples...almost every other line.
There are also instances where a word (or words) have been incorrectly shifted from one character to the next or where the NPC speaking should not be saying that line. Also where animations do not match the dialogue.

Pity that there is no NTR (or even cheating) planned or a harem tag. Olivia is hot. I mean, Harry did get his revenge on the Dursley's

Last edited:
Reactions: lilsnooze
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes