Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
What version are you using?
If you are having random crashes to desktop, Try version "g"
This is version g. I've actually done a fresh download twice with the same issue. The game starts to lag and freeze partway through the prologue, but completely freezes and starts to lag if I attempt to skip it, too. Plus, every new launch attempt results in a crash, so it takes two attempts to launch

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
This is version g. I've actually done a fresh download twice with the same issue. The game starts to lag and freeze partway through the prologue, but completely freezes and starts to lag if I attempt to skip it, too. Plus, every new launch attempt results in a crash, so it takes two attempts to launch
That seems to happen more and more with newer games to many people these days. I'm wondering if there's something wonky with Renpy.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
How many hours of reading is there so far? Reviews say theres little content. Just wanted to know before I invest.

Pillower

May 21, 2019
Playing on newest G version, the game starting lagging so badly it completely froze my computer. Occurred right after talking to Haley after the entrance exam. That’s the first time that’s ever happened to me with a Ren’Py game.

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
What does the "hardcore fetishes" part mean? What does it content? I don't like specifcally Trans/Futa content, but if hardcore means something else, it would be nice to know.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes