Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
Amazing experience so far, i honestly cant point out a bad thing during my gameplay. I regret that i discover this game in such an early phase. The world is very breathtaking, and the story very interesting loved the Harry Potter influence. Well done, so much roam to growth, if it keeps going like this for me its a game on the level of Being a DIK and DeLuca family. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Kernuac_Hunter

Apr 10, 2020
I've been having some issues with the android version, I just got the part after the selection of houses (just started), but it took me like 2 hours and 2 crashes. It takes around a minute to load anything in the menu, I'm guessing it's because the Ram but it feels like the game shouldn't need this much outside cutscenes, I'm using a moto g8 power lite which is not very powerful but it should be able to run a game like this in my opinion. Is there anything that I can do or is it possible to have a "lighter" version?

parfenandrej

Apr 30, 2020
I've been having some issues with the android version, I just got the part after the selection of houses (just started), but it took me like 2 hours and 2 crashes. It takes around a minute to load anything in the menu, I'm guessing it's because the Ram but it feels like the game shouldn't need this much outside cutscenes, I'm using a moto g8 power lite which is not very powerful but it should be able to run a game like this in my opinion. Is there anything that I can do or is it possible to have a "lighter" version?
you should buy normal phone, not fake one

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I played it when it was launched and I enjoyed a lot, so, I gave it time before play it again. Gotta say, I really enjoyed it those last updates. Looking forward to see more and more. Good work, Bear in the Night ! Great renders and great story so far!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The android version its crashing! I prefer to play vn in mobiles, but i have to play this one on PC.(My phone is a A30)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So from what I'm gathering in my testing playthrough is that while the game does offer a variety of choices on how to answer the various questions consistently being thrown at the player, there doesn't actually seem to be a driving "answer this to collect your 1 point!" value hidden behind any of it?

If so +1 points earned there on straying away from outdated dinosaur fossil game design :)

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Well I played through seemingly everything available, it looks like a solid game, with good characters, but also really none of the characters outside of the one founder actually let you do anything with them yet it seems. Guess I just got here too early.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Taellosse

Apr 29, 2021
This game has great visuals (and a solid HP parody), but the Android version is crashing a lot on me, even the latest 'g' build. Seems like the animations in particular are problematic- whenever I've played through about 3 of them, the next one crashes the game before it can load. Maybe it's trying to keep them cached in memory and the RAM gets overloaded? That's just a guess on my part.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone help I can't seem to install the game to my android it keeps saying app not installed. I already delete and download the game 3x but has the same problem.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game is causing my computer nothing but trouble. It's laggy and causes major lag. Incredibly frustrating, as I'd played previous versions with no problems. Also, it's crashed numerous times upon failing to executy

Tried a variety of other games for comparison and they're all fine

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This game is causing my computer nothing but trouble. It's laggy and causes major lag. Incredibly frustrating, as I'd played previous versions with no problems. Also, it's crashed numerous times upon failing to executy

Tried a variety of other games for comparison and they're all fine
What version are you using?
If you are having random crashes to desktop, Try version "g"

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes