Jul 13, 2018
thanks for the fixes , its sad that i will have to start from zero again because last update deleted my save, still at least game is playable again so thanks for that i know fixing those problems can be a pain

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hm, how do I get past day2? There is a "guide" linked in the OP, which suggest there should be plenty of content after day2. But When I reach the end of day2, after talking to Elijah, my MC looks at his phone, says something about Sam and then the game is over. What gives?

scratch that. I must have installed an old version somehow. No idea how I did that.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hm, how do I get past day2? There is a "guide" linked in the OP, which suggest there should be plenty of content after day2. But When I reach the end of day2, after talking to Elijah, my MC looks at his phone, says something about Sam and then the game is over. What gives?
Please check which version you are playing !
It sound like you are playing the old version that end there.
If you have two copies of the game , Please ensure the the shortcut point to the one you want to play.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
that's exactly how I feel I don't like Harem and I don't like cheating but if I'm not with a girl she is free to be with whoever she wants in the game
For me, there are only two scene options without the MC: the ones that don't interest me and those that I don't like. I don't want to see any of them.

So I can agree with such a statement as long as I don't have to see the scenes between her and a guy other than the MC.

Finally, if a game hasn't a harem ending, there is only a remote possibility that I'm interested: If I only like one LI among all the ones that the game has. If I like more than one, then I won't play it.

Sep 3, 2020
For me, there are only two scene options without the MC: the ones that don't interest me and those that I don't like. I don't want to see any of them.

So I can agree with such a statement as long as I don't have to see the scenes between her and a guy other than the MC.

Finally, if a game hasn't a harem ending, there is only a remote possibility that I'm interested: If I only like one LI among all the ones that the game has. If I like more than one, then I won't play it.
my brother I understand how you feel completely I do not care if a game has a harem in it but if it has no one girl option then I don't play it

for me a game developer can put whatever he wants in his game as long as he does not force the player to do anything they don't want to do

and I don't want to see the girls with anybody else except the MC to

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
my brother I understand how you feel completely I do not care if a game has a harem in it but if it has no one girl option then I don't play it

for me a game developer can put whatever he wants in his game as long as he does not force the player to do anything they don't want to do

and I don't want to see the girls with anybody else except the MC to
We agree.

Personally I think it's best to make everything possible optional (LIs, fetishes, etc.).

Sep 3, 2020
We agree.

Personally I think it's best to make everything possible optional (LIs, fetishes, etc.).
exactly my brother let me give you an example I don't like ntr and I don't like three ways

but I do not care and I do not get angry if they are in a game as long as they are optional I do not care put them in the game for people who like it just do not force it on me

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
exactly my brother let me give you an example I don't like ntr and I don't like three ways

but I do not care and I do not get angry if they are in a game as long as they are optional I do not care put them in the game for people who like it just do not force it on me
I think the same about NTR, if it's avoidable, then I don't care if it exists in a game.

Regarding this game. I have read in a post that it's possible that there is a harem ending, so I'm going to try to see what the game is like.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes