Hades2k15

Aug 27, 2018
First time player the game looks good but it crashes on me & I'm playing on android if that helps the situation better

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
I was really impressed by this game, but you don't get very far before the end-of-content messages start flooding in for just about every character. It's like every story just barely begins before it's over. I hope it gets some support and starts getting developed faster.

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys
I hope you all are fine . Guys I will like to share android version of Lust academy 0.21f version with walkthrough and cheat mod included . Here is the link:
Mega

And guys this is my discord server where we port games regularly . Feel free to join us :

thanks! been waiting for this. will download and try to out. let you know if i encounter any bugs.
edit: downloaded file is a .zip, am i supposed to rename file type to apk? or extract and use the apk file inside to install?

Last edited:

jeffryan

Jun 14, 2021
I was really impressed by this game, but you don't get very far before the end-of-content messages start flooding in for just about every character. It's like every story just barely begins before it's over. I hope it gets some support and starts getting developed faster.
Yeah I stopped playing after I had like 5 girls stories shut down for no good reason I could see.

• Angry
Reactions: Ahchi

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
They say that for every incest game released on patreon. Eh, maybe it's true here though, Don really hates the mc compared to his daughters.
It seems to really be the mother's best friend. He is a pure blood wizard and they aren't it seems from the dialogue between them. Also, his parents identities and deaths seem like will be relevant to the plot eventually.

Bear in the Night this are two possible mistakes in the dialogues:

MC: During (the) exam.
Victoria(Should be MC saying it): Yes. Trust me. (when talking about the cure)

By the way the models all look awesome, but the BJ scenes from the house founders (both in the house selection and later in MC's bed) made their faces look like old women because of the wrinkles and creases in the skin.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
version "f" plays a lot more smoothly than "ab" did. Nicer gameplay overall.
Not too fond of the dueling; I suspect someone will write a work-around shortly.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
version "f" plays a lot more smoothly than "ab" did. Nicer gameplay overall.
Not too fond of the dueling; I suspect someone will write a work-around shortly.
You don't need one, there an Ingame method to never lose

GOPAKE123

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys
I hope you all are fine . Guys I will like to share android version of Lust academy 0.21f version with walkthrough and cheat mod included . Here is the link:
Mega

And guys this is my discord server where we port games regularly . Feel free to join us :

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 108, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 111, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 112, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 113, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 118, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 119, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 119, in <module>
KeyError: u"u'images/notes_mini"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "logic/main_interface/label.rpyc", line 201, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 111, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 112, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 113, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 118, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 119, in execute
  File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 119, in <module>
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1541, in __init__
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1660, in set_text
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u"u'images/notes_mini"

```

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Looks like Mc isn't the only creep on campus, Jacob also enjoys to take advantage of unconscious women. "I'll see to the loser.."
Which is why he's my adversary, there's only room for one creep and you're looking at him.

Storywise I'm really interested in Audrey and Samantha's angle, hope it's not too extreme.

It's easier to travel to areas on the campus now, nice improvements, also I like how I can now challenge whatever house I want while dueling that's pretty neat. Especially, when trying to remain in first place in points. And lastly I wonder what's in store during these weekend activities, hot steamy action perhaps?

Jun 11, 2020
Looks like Mc isn't the only creep on campus, Jacob also enjoys to take advantage of unconscious women. "I'll see to the loser.."
Which is why he's my adversary, there's only room for one creep and you're looking at him.

Storywise I'm really interested in Audrey and Samantha's angle, hope it's not too extreme.

It's easier to travel to areas on the campus now, nice improvements, also I like how I can now challenge whatever house I want while dueling that's pretty neat. Especially, when trying to remain in first place in points. And lastly I wonder what's in store during these weekend activities, hot steamy action perhaps?
I just skip the sleep rape stuff at night and go straight to bed, I'll wait till AFTER I fuck them to fondle them. As far as Jacob goes yeah he has douche like qualities about him. I mean he does wanna overthrow the Headmaster if I'm not mistaken, him being at the helm would be bad. I just hate when the content runs out I'm really taking a liken to this game.

Spectral69

Jun 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the sexy and or sex scenes with the game.
I have a black screen instead of seeing the images of the scene...
I have the dialogues displayed but not the image...
Is there a censorship somewhere that needs to be turned off?
I've already had this with some games but only the animated scenes, never the still images! Here I can't even see a tit...
For a +18 game it's annoying, lol...
Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Joyce Harding

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the sexy and or sex scenes with the game.
I have a black screen instead of seeing the images of the scene...
I have the dialogues displayed but not the image...
Is there a censorship somewhere that needs to be turned off?
I've already had this with some games but only the animated scenes, never the still images! Here I can't even see a tit...
For a +18 game it's annoying, lol...
Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance ;)
So, YOUR GPU isn`t strong enough, OR you don`t have enough MEMORY in it or in your comp !!!!!!!

Spectral69

Jun 12, 2017
So, YOUR GPU isn`t strong enough, OR you don`t have enough MEMORY in it or in your comp !!!!!!!
Well it's a real possibility, I have an old core i7 and only a Geforce GTX 1650 but 16Gb RAM.
But why I can see non sexual pictures and not the sexual ones? I'm talking of still pictures not the animated ones...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well it's a real possibility, I have an old core i7 and only a Geforce GTX 1650 but 16Gb RAM.
But why I can see non sexual pictures and not the sexual ones? I'm talking of still pictures not the animated ones...
Those specks are enought !!!!! Check drivers !!!! My LAPTOP has i7 6700, GTX 980 and 16 Gb DDR 4 and ALL games runs smoothly !!!!! (y)(y)(y)

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes