Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
So I am guessing that Amelia's story doesn't have an end in this update just like the last? And why does it show that Audrey has something for during the evening now but keeps saying not now?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly a rather dull update; textbook sandbox with a lot of running around without any real progress.

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
I dunno, but the game keeps crashing on me for some reason spewing out the usual "Out of memory" error message. Normal I just switch to Angle/DirectX or GL respectively and that solves the problem, but for some reason the game is also crashing on Angle/DirectX. Is there something else that I should change besides the renderer?

Reactions: Chucky

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Potion plot hole: 2nd day of class and teach challenges us to brew a healing potion asking what ingredients are necessary. MC racks his brain and seems to recall some half baked things. The plot hole is that MC had gone to library the day before to get text books. Said books do not appear anywhere on inventory. MC goes to cafe to get propositioned for side gig by Elijah. We end up in our room with no apparent means to study shit and end up molesting one of the girls because that apparently is mandatory for plot advancement even though many of us (me included) are not into sleep rape. So when and where did MC manage to crack open a book to get some half baked idea of the recipe?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Here's a quick hack job on the cafe minigame allowing you to quickly throw whatever you want at the order and still have everyone raving about you. I'll never understand the devs who thinks these things are necessary, or the masochists who love playing them.

Drop into game/logic/mini_games/caffe

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Potion plot hole: 2nd day of class and teach challenges us to brew a healing potion asking what ingredients are necessary. MC racks his brain and seems to recall some half baked things. The plot hole is that MC had gone to library the day before to get text books. Said books do not appear anywhere on inventory. MC goes to cafe to get propositioned for side gig by Elijah. We end up in our room with no apparent means to study shit and end up molesting one of the girls because that apparently is mandatory for plot advancement even though many of us (me included) are not into sleep rape. So when and where did MC manage to crack open a book to get some half baked idea of the recipe?
You always can use a quest log, and there never was information, that "night visits" affect route progress.

Reactions: Ahchi

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
0.2.1.f still is buggy after a certain time 9f game play you wake up on day 1 at the academy wlat the scene of Elijah's call with a house score reset to 0

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
0.2.1.f still is buggy after a certain time 9f game play you wake up on day 1 at the academy wlat the scene of Elijah's call with a house score reset to 0
House Points get reset to zero every weekend.
But because we can not really win until ver 2.2 (I think),
I would not worry about it ,
Just save the book you find for now.(except for the ones needed for Lily's Quest)

Last edited:
Reactions: seifun

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I stayed away after the whole beta version being uploaded to here when it should not be.
Giving people a beta game with bugs was a stupid idea from the person, who is not worthy of name mentioning, who seems to value validation from strangers more than the actual game :rolleyes:
Causing a mass of comments about bugs and things not working.

Now we have 0.2.1f I came to see how things had progressed.
Yes, issues with the prologue, which you know about, so no point repeating.

I enjoyed the new version :)
Visually great as before.
Minor issues with the quest log not updating... Naomi's log kept saying meet her at the fountain at night (should really be evening) when it changes with dialogue to meet in the morning alone, Lily had a similar one, but can not remember the exact part.

Good work from all your team, not easy to do a sandbox game, and is far more complex than a VN to create.

Not a fan of the night molest stuff, very much a rapey vibe... IMO a quick and lazy way to get sexual content into a game without developing the storyline... but I am sure the Fapp Farmers of this thread like that stuff... each to his own... but not my cup of tea.
Easily avoided... as you simply do not go into their rooms at night and click it ;)

Look forward to the next update, hopefully with an official release, and not an idiot sharing the beta again !!

joacoccc

Sep 22, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/logic/episodes_after_first/ep2/sheet_28.rpy", line 224, in script
scene sc i_1_256_2 with Dissolve(.5)
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1390, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2259, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2723, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3223, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2103, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
File "F:\Joaquin\NEw folder\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustAcademy 0.2.1f
Sat Jun 12 19:04:36 2021

the game crashes every 1min

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes