brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small bug: Once you're in free roam for the first time, or when you're liking Elijah's 'gram photo, if you open the quest app on the phone before receiving a quest, you get an error message.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Just played from the beginning again with mod and skipping prologue and I made it to end of update without crashing.
I did same played from beginning both with and without mod skipping the prologue but crashing in both cases .

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
"Quit" or "Skip" Button .
While in Victoria's class doing Combat Bolts or working at Molly's,
you have a choice to finish quickly by the use of a button.
However there is a cost with using it.
In Victoria's class, if used, you will receive 5 house points rather that 11 house points for not using it.
While working at Molly's , an upset Molly will give you $15, instead of a gushing Molly paying you $35.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"Quit" or "Skip" Button .
While in Victoria's class doing Combat Bolts or working at Molly's,
you have a choice to finish quickly by the use of a button.
However there is a cost with using it.
In Victoria's class, if used, you will receive 5 house points rather that 11 house points for not using it.
While working at Molly's , an upset Molly will give you $15, instead of a gushing Molly paying you $35.
Yeah, I got u. Add something for an easy pass of minigames.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Really nice game
I had some random CTD but fortunately nothing game breaking
Books quest is a pain though
Doesn't work for me, every time I can deliver just one book at a time and Lily quest is going nowhere
She says we got to search for books and that's it
:(

miko_x

Jan 12, 2021
To me crashes everytime, like, I can't even finish a day without, and seems like skip function makes things even worse, too bad I don't have the patience to slowly re-read everthing I just saw before the last crash, so skip again, crash again..tried to save every part of the day, but it's too much of hassle.. I like the game, but this is too much, sorry.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Really nice game
I had some random CTD but fortunately nothing game breaking
Books quest is a pain though
Doesn't work for me, every time I can deliver just one book at a time and Lily quest is going nowhere
She says we got to search for books and that's it
:(
Download version 2.1f.
it fixes the book returns issue and Lily's Quest.

Reactions: QBaSS

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Last time i played v0.2.1a BETA. I saw the new update. I played the new update from start and there is nothing new. Every quest in questlog is finnished. Where is the new 800+renders?
i thought the same thing
So you guys played an unofficial beta test, for Patreon only.
So for sure, there is no much difference (ex. some new scene with Sam and Vic + interface rework + mini game +some stuff). I hope you clearly understand what means beta\alpha\release.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Tbh i really liked the first version of the game, Haley is so damn cute and hot, samantha really nice too i hope she isn't being a dyke with aubrey, sabrina, victoria and Lilly are really nice too but this second update for me was disappointing with all that sleep molesting in the game that doesn't do anything for me and just makes the mc a complete creep, leona lips while blowing where a bit creepy dunno if was because the lips being a dirty black kind of paint but felt weird, loadings, some responses are a bit cringe and weird for example the talk with frolo about duels or with victoria with the 2 options of boosting without background or pussy footing as she said, seems there isn't a midle term or normal terms only boosting or pussy footing in many dialogue, mc sometimes is forward and daring other seems beta without a good reply for some girls, mainly while talking audrey and the odderin chick.
Other than that i liked the class component of the game, many games with powers overlooked the mc learning curve and they grow without us players see some training or anything of that kind, liked the effect in the duel was just disappointed for giving one shot to the enemy, the magic effects seems pretty cool, lustagram need some work like responses to your comments, since I made some comments there and never had see a response and with that cuts a bit the immersion to mess in lustagram, the rooms slides keept minimize in my game and that was a bit abnoxius would prefer that was always visible, hope the grind doesn't become big.

Let's see what the future brings for the game because i love Haley model.
Gl with your game Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
UPDATED 15 APRIL 2022
For any one who wants a Guide,
Here a copy of my Gameplays
All Gallery images have been unlocked .
All Quests completed
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

NB, BUG?
After Looking at the bottom picture in MC's RM
and Choosing "Relive the Memory" All saves are
now Labelled "Xmas" and not "SANDBOX"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes