The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wow, I'm really impressed by the quality of this VN.
Just the fireball effect alone with Victoria during the test is the best fire effect I've ever seen in a VN.

If the sex scenes are anywhere close to this level of quality I'm going to be a happy boy. I don't count the sex with the step mom/step dad as I skipped that shit, if I want to watch characters fuck, I want to be the one fucking them. lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

singhabahu

Feb 1, 2021
Started this game yesterday and really liked it so far. But it has been crashing multiple times randomly. First one happened during the test and I could only get past that point by skipping the mini game.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Now that I've played through the first week, I can say, I like the renders and animations are decent. Don't care for the book hunting at all or mini-games. My take on mini-games or hunting things is, if they aren't fun all by themselves, then they don't really add anything worthwhile. I especially don't like drawing on my screen with a mouse, if anything, I'd rather just click a hotspot or 2 or 3 and be done with it.

Like I said, finished first week, still some quests left, but I'm just over it for now considering a new week of book hunting. Hopefully the reward for weekends is a good enough payoff for bookhunting if that continues to be a thing. Maybe whoever's misplacing books can be dealt with in a quest so it goes away in-lore haha.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey guys!
Thanks for your bug reports :)

1. We know about a problem with 1st mini game in the prologue (you can just skip it or skip the whole prologue)
2. We are trying to catch the problem with random crashes.

If you find anything else - please report them :)

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Bear in the Night

LustAcademy 0.2.1f with 0.2.1f version of mod installed

I think when I turned in books to the librarian the first time, I had four on me. The script seems to expect 1 book and only appeared to give credit for 1 book, but took 2 of the 4 books out of my inventory. Turning in a second time and the menu for turning in multiple books appeared correctly and accepted all. Its not inconceivable that new players will find multiple books before finding the librarian. It might have just been a GUI issue and the character received credit for two, but I wouldn't know.

Also...

traceback first Saturday morning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night

LustAcademy 0.2.1f with 0.2.1f version of mod installed

I think when I turned in books to the librarian the first time, I had four on me. The script seems to expect 1 book and only appeared to give credit for 1 book, but took 2 of the 4 books out of my inventory. Turning in a second time and the menu for turning in multiple books appeared correctly and accepted all. Its not inconceivable that new players will find multiple books before finding the librarian. It might have just been a GUI issue and the character received credit for two, but I wouldn't know.

Also...

traceback first Saturday morning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The book problem is only for the 1st time, if you load your save from version "c". After the 1st time, than it should works correctly

Nov 8, 2020
Hey guys!
Thanks for your bug reports :)

1. We know about a problem with 1st mini game in the prologue (you can just skip it or skip the whole prologue)
2. We are trying to catch the problem with random crashes.

If you find anything else - please report them :)
I started a new game, but when I try to load that save, the game crashes, with or without the mod.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Just played from the beginning again with mod and skipping prologue and I made it to end of update without crashing.

Maou25

May 18, 2019
Ok, so I’ll replay the whole game without my saves to see if it’s a bug, I just can’t progress with the story or the update is completed because I saw nothing new aside from some additional scene from some old missions and the change log said 800+ new renders??? I haven’t seen any of that, but again, maybe it’s a bug or I’m just that dumb that I didn’t triggered these events but I doubt since the mission log says it’s the end of the update, so yeah, I’ll play it brand new with no save to see what’s going on
same here i played like 10 min and in quest log everything is "the end of the update". where is the 800?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
same here i played like 10 min and in quest log everything is "the end of the update". where is the 800?
So you started the game, (skipped prologue I guess), got the first scene with Arthur, than you get to open world and open "quest log" and there was "the end of the update" for all characters?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Im wondering if I missed something from latest update. Got all quest up to date,but in changelog is saying that we are discovered Cordale Academy,fast-travel system and 4 mini games. I only saw 3 mini games:duel,working and potions. Ball was from previous update.What about Cordale and fast travel?

Maou25

May 18, 2019
So you started the game, (skipped prologue I guess), got the first scene with Arthur, than you get to open world and open "quest log" and there was "the end of the update" for all characters?
i replayed the game, skipped the prologue and played till i finnished the content from the last update but in questlog it says "story for this version has come to an end" to Victoria, Sabrina, Molly, Sam, Naomi, Elijah, Jacob. How do i unlock the new content?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
i replayed the game, skipped the prologue and played till i finnished the content from the last update but in questlog it says "story for this version has come to an end" to Victoria, Sabrina, Molly, Sam, Naomi, Elijah, Jacob. How do i unlock the new content?
Are you looking for the difference from the beta version? Or from 0.1.2?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes