Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
There appears to be a bug in lily's quest wherein she will think the duel has been won before it happens.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
i ran into an error when i tried to do the mini game for the magic assessment and i wasnt using the mod. i tried with and with out the mod but still came across this error. the error always happen when i click down and begin the minigame.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/logic/episodes_after_first/ep2/sheet_24.rpy", line 68, in <module>
File "game/logic/mini_games/magick/logic.rpy", line 1049, in event
File "game/logic/mini_games/magick/logic.rpy", line 918, in draw_circle
TypeError: object of type 'int' has no len()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "logic/episodes_after_first/ep2/sheet_24.rpyc", line 68, in script
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 915, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2917, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2723, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3547, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustAcademy 0.2.1f
Sat Jun 12 23:32:30 2021
```

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i ran into an error when i tried to do the mini game for the magic assessment and i wasnt using the mod. i tried with and with out the mod but still came across this error. the error always happen when i click down and begin the minigame.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "logic/episodes_after_first/ep2/sheet_24.rpyc", line 68, in script
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 915, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2917, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2723, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3547, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\csand\Downloads\academy\Lust-Academy-0.2.1f-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
LustAcademy 0.2.1f
Sat Jun 12 23:32:30 2021
```
Known Bug. Please use the "Skip Button"

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
We always will ask again before some content like this
Sadly despite any warnings you may give,
and no matter how many options they have to avoid the "risky" scenes,
Some "people" will still play them and then complain about it, often rudely!
Please do not listen to them .
You are doing a great job,
Your game show a lot of promise and though it is too early to tell,
It may become a classic.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Sadly despite any warnings you may give,
and no matter how many options they have to avoid the "risky" scenes,
Some "people" will still play them and then complain about it, often rudely!
Please do not listen to them .
You are doing a great job,
Your game show a lot of promise and though it is too early to tell,
It may become a classic.
Thanks for the good words :)
Still, we trying to listen to the opinions of our gamers and improve the game experience you all get.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for the good words :)
Still, we trying to listen to the opinions of our gamers and improve the game experience you all get.
Hey I like your game but I have a question. Is Olivia canonically the "landlady" or is she really the mc's mom's best friend? And by landlady i don't mean the fact that the mc is paying rent to her :ROFLMAO:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey I like your game but I have a question. Is Olivia canonically the "landlady" or is she really the mc's mom's best friend? And by landlady i don't mean the fact that the mc is paying rent to her :ROFLMAO:
From what was said in the dialogue, the mc's parents are dead.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
We always will ask again before some content like this
The only problem with this answer, and the warning the begin with, is that it's too vague, to the point of being useless. I can't answer whether I want LGBTQ+ characters and hardcore fetishes in my game before I know specifically and exactly what you mean by that. You could at least put it somewhere in the OP of this thread, but preferable a clarification somewhere in-game would be good.

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys
I hope you all are fine . Guys I will like to share android version of Lust academy 0.21f version with walkthrough and cheat mod included . Here is the link:

And guys this is my discord server where we port games regularly . Feel free to join us :

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
Bug?

Just started playing. Clicking on Samantha's Bedroom, it says (Samantha's clearly not at her place...). Clicking on it again you face the door, but you can't do anything - move forward or rollback - and you need to load a save.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes