HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the sexy and or sex scenes with the game.
I have a black screen instead of seeing the images of the scene...
I have the dialogues displayed but not the image...
Is there a censorship somewhere that needs to be turned off?
I've already had this with some games but only the animated scenes, never the still images! Here I can't even see a tit...
For a +18 game it's annoying, lol...
Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance ;)
Your computer is "kink shaming" you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

keimag

May 8, 2017
God this game is so buggy, it's unbelievable... first time I tried playing this, it crashed 5 minutes into the prologue, couldn't even leave the room. Second time, it crashed during the entrance exam mini-game. Downloaded the hotfix above, got past the entrance exam, next day during free roam, checked what I assume is the journal (icon on the left of the inventory one), clicked on one of the routes... boom, crashed again. ffs.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust Academy [v0.2.1g] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,49 GB / 374 MB - Lust-Academy-0.2.1g-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,45 GB / 340 MB - Lust-Academy-0.2.1g-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Aside from some bugs that were recently fixed, I've thoroughly enjoyed this game. There's definitely a nice selection of women to pursue, all with great visuals. I'm looking forward to the weekend events being added in the next update. I'm very curious as to why Sam would say Audrey would be killed if the school found out about her secret. What exactly were those two up to? I was also pleasantly surprised to see Sabrina as a professor. Does that mean Salem will join Coaldale later on?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes