Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

- What do you call a happy wizard who makes eyeglasses?
-Opti-Mystic!

How's it going, fellas? As always, we're more than happy to share development notes and details with our beloved supportive community.
  • 45 new renders. This seems like not much compared to our usual productivity, but that's because we're getting closer to the finish line, and most of our powers are now focused on rendering animations.
  • 6 new high-quality scorching hot animations with your favorite characters are ready and waiting for you!
  • 60 renders retouched and improved to bring more immersion and style to the game.
  • Finalized game navigation that mechanics will allow anyone who does not enjoy sandboxes to have much fun in Lust Academy.
You may have noticed the joyful tone of today's post. That's because Lust Academy V0.2.2a (alpha) is being built right now. IF everything goes okay (which it always does in game dev, right?), we'll be releasing alpha at the beginning of August. Yeah, that's really, really soon!
That's all for today. Thanks for your time and interest, and have a nice day.
Bear in the night.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Unlocked

- What do you call a happy wizard who makes eyeglasses?
-Opti-Mystic!

How's it going, fellas? As always, we're more than happy to share development notes and details with our beloved supportive community.
  • 45 new renders. This seems like not much compared to our usual productivity, but that's because we're getting closer to the finish line, and most of our powers are now focused on rendering animations.
  • 6 new high-quality scorching hot animations with your favorite characters are ready and waiting for you!
  • 60 renders retouched and improved to bring more immersion and style to the game.
  • Finalized game navigation that mechanics will allow anyone who does not enjoy sandboxes to have much fun in Lust Academy.
You may have noticed the joyful tone of today's post. That's because Lust Academy V0.2.2a (alpha) is being built right now. IF everything goes okay (which it always does in game dev, right?), we'll be releasing alpha at the beginning of August. Yeah, that's really, really soon!
That's all for today. Thanks for your time and interest, and have a nice day.
Bear in the night.
Thank you for sharingAhchi :).

To Bear in the Night I would like to say,
I discovered the game yesterday and so far I like it really well. Please keep it up and stay tuned you're doing a great job :love:.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Here's a quick hack job on the cafe minigame allowing you to quickly throw whatever you want at the order and still have everyone raving about you. I'll never understand the devs who thinks these things are necessary, or the masochists who love playing them.

Drop into game/logic/mini_games/caffe
thanks so much for this

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Do you believe that August is a magical month?
At least for us, because we plan to release the alpha version of Lust Academy v0.2.2 this week!

At the moment, our developers and testers are working hard to have the alpha version ready by the deadline. We will tell you more about what will be available in alpha and what will appear only later in a separate post. Stay tuned this week

In the meantime, we'll tell you what we did this week, as usual.
- Finished 10 beautiful 60fps animations.
- Finished the remaining 60 renders for this release.
- Finished retouching the renders for the alpha version.
- Finished importing the new UI into the game engine.

As always, thank you for your attention, and have a nice day!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It is/was you're choice what role she gets to play.
Don't choose one you do not like.
i prefer verse. in this case--it's natural to be curious. while i've never been with a trans girl--i do know that i don't want my dick neglected.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes