krith

May 15, 2021
how do I unlock this scne? I've reached 100 with every character. Thats the only scene missing

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So in here it has already season 1 that will come out on steam:

And how you see that v0.7.1 is gonna be part of Season 2? Im kinda confused because im new in here and i only pay attention on steam thats why i do these questions to try understand better. sorry if im bothering.
I believe that the "Season One" on Steam is basically the same as V0.6.1f
(with a few extras thrown in, i.e. I believe it will have access to a Guide, plus they can buy some DLC with music etc)

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I believe that the "Season One" on Steam is basically the same as V0.6.1f
(with a few extras thrown in, i.e. I believe it will have access to a Guide, plus they can buy some DLC with music etc)
You a little bit wrong. Season 1 will include the 0.7.1 version too

Reactions: wolfpackjac3

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I saw this was going on Steam but I had a question. Isn't it obvious one of the girls is Emma Watson? Wouldn't that lead to legal problems if any of Emma Watson's agent caught wind of this game since it going on Steam?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Okay I saw this was going on Steam but I had a question. Isn't it obvious one of the girls is Emma Watson? Wouldn't that lead to legal problems if any of Emma Watson's agent caught wind of this game since it going on Steam?
nah parody and fair use laws have the devs covered.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio.011

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Plus we never said it's a "parody to Emma". It's a girl who looks like she, maybe has some common facial features, but tbh not like a mirror. You only see what your eyes want to see ;)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there, our favorite witches and wizards!
Let me welcome you to our weekly DevBlog with a joke!
What does a criminal zombie yell to police officers when they chase him?
"You'll never take me alive!"

We hope you're smiling right now. Well, it's time to get back to business and take a look at the list of things that we did last week:
  • Created 60 new renders with Ashley, Samantha, and Olivia for Lust Academy 0.8.1 release.
  • Retouched 70 renders to adjust them to our magical reality!
  • Finished 4 animations for scenes with Olivia.
  • Finished a script for 4 new scenes for Lust Academy 0.9.1 release.
  • Finished Ashley's storyline for the next release.
  • Finished planning Samantha's storyline for season 2.
  • Finished reworking Haley's outfit for season 2.
  • Finished reworking Sabrina's outfit for season 2.
  • Finished expanding sound-design for X-scenes all across the game.
  • Finished fixing bugs for Lust Academy 0.7.1 delta release.
That's it for today's list. Be sure that we have a lot of work in progress, and we're fully motivated and eager to deliver new, better content with every successive release.
Thank you for your time and interest in Lust Academy. Be safe, and have a great week!

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes