Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Heya Bear in the Night !

I just wanted to say that your game is amazing!
A friend of mine told me that Lust academy was a must play, well, I'm not disappointed! :p

I'm gonna leave a 5/5 review later because it's probably the best adult game that I've ever played!

I'm surprised that it's only rated 4/5, since I can't find any flaw (except sometimes the dialogue choices are either full perv or full virgin XD)

But anyway, congratulations! :D

(I haven't finished yet, I'm far from it, but it's great!)

Reactions: WesoFawks

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Heya Bear in the Night !

I just wanted to say that your game is amazing!
A friend of mine told me that Lust academy was a must play, well, I'm not disappointed! :p

I'm gonna leave a 5/5 review later because it's probably the best adult game that I've ever played!

I'm surprised that it's only rated 4/5, since I can't find any flaw (except sometimes the dialogue choices are either full perv or full virgin XD)

But anyway, congratulations! :D

(I haven't finished yet, I'm far from it, but it's great!)
Oh man, thanks for such great review! :)
We doing our best to not let you down!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Are there any femdom / foot fetish elements in this game?
I don't think there's any foot fetish (yet?). but there are some scenes that could lead to future Femdom route.
Maybe the Vampire barmaid Vanessa

Shadener

May 18, 2020
Are there any femdom / foot fetish elements in this game?
I don't think there's any foot fetish (yet?). but there are some scenes that could lead to future Femdom route.
Maybe the Vampire barmaid Vanessa
There are some brief moments of leg kissing & licking with Olivia, I suppose. And one short foot fetish scene with Samantha
at the ending scene of the season.

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There are some brief moments of leg kissing & licking with Olivia, I suppose. And one short foot fetish scene with Samantha
at the ending scene of the season.
Thanks.
Haven got there yet, Still awaiting the release of V0.7.1(d?) on Patreon for the lower tiers.
Maybe a week or two behind the Steam release.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
The game seems interesting so far and the animations are nice. The writing is good for the most part but there are a lot of typos. My only real complaint is that this feels much more like a kinetic novel. There are too few choices along the way.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The game seems interesting so far and the animations are nice. The writing is good for the most part but there are a lot of typos. My only real complaint is that this feels much more like a kinetic novel. There are too few choices along the way.
Which mode are you using, "Sandbox" or "VN" ?

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes