Nov 9, 2020
Any changelogs around to be read?

The 0.7.1 version brings a season one conclusion filled to the brim with magic, action, and romance! For the delta version, we've added the endgame infographics & improved overall gameplay quality.

Here's the list of everything you can find in Lust Academy 0.7.1:

• 625 new top-notch renders split among those 15 scenes
  • 105 new beautiful renders for Visual Novel and active objects
  • Added Visual Novel version for 0.7.1
  • 35 new scorching hot 60fps HD animations for romantic scenes
  • 20 new charming Lustagram photos
  • New lesson in Victoria's class is available in Sandbox only
  • Eastern eggs in Sandbox only, including a scene with a new girl
  • Added several decorative & active objects across the Cordale
  • Updated BIO in Character Info
  • 3 new episodes were added to the Gallery
  • Don't forget about the season 1 Outro scene
  • Added sound design for X-scenes, including female moans
  • Added final infographics with the progress of the main characters to the endgame screen
  • Now you can re-watch all animations at the end of the scene
  • Improved some old dialogues
  • Fixed several bugs

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wouldn't trust anything that comes from IGG games, they have a bad reputation for adding their own ads/malware to releases. Even if this game is safe their reputation alone is already tainted and I wouldn't trust putting anything that comes from them on my rig lol
Is this on all links? Weird... :unsure:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The brightness decreased very much after leaving the main character's room, is it temporary? Now game looks like this View attachment 1761632
Try to restart the game and play it in full screen instead of windowed mode.
Some people did have this same problem and this fixed it, though it may not fix it for you and you may have to ask the dev itself to know how to fix it. (y)

(it seems to be a problem with the sandbox walkthrough mod ) so deleting it may fix it if Fullscreen doesn't.

Bingoogus That brightness thing happens if you used the mod while in sandbox mode, it happened to some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mancalledtommy

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is the mega link having issues or was that resolved? I was reading about something about the link was repackage by IGG. Causing anti virus to pop up.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
A few bugs on 0.71

- Fishing game sometimes goes again when you're mashing to get your last fish at the last second. I've had this happen twice when I've caught 38 fish and then game just restarts without rewarding me for my catches. It's also worth noting that there's little to nothing you can do with money to the point where it feels like a waste of time to even work. Typically it's better to get House Points during the week to go to Dale, so you never feel incentivized to work at the cafe. In Dale, the only real thing to do is to progress Adele's story. So the best thing to pass time is fish. Except there's nothing you can do with money.
- The sound volume bar doesn't change sound effect volume. Everything is at max volume even if you turn the bar all the way to 0. Only muting sound works.
- Text Skip options seem to be inverted. When you have set skip on, then nothing skips. If you set it off, then everything skips fine
- Shower masterbation: Sadira scenes are broken and aren't found

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hey, I have an issue I can't talk to the librarian (and it seems to lock the quests withe Leona, with headmaster) and with Lily because there is a game error (maybe i didn't give her my 46 books and it causes this bug or maybe it is just the new game version, anyway i wanted to warn you ^^

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Okay, I tried the search but all I found was discourse so instead I'm just going to ask before I download.
[Gay] tag, what are we talking here?
Is it purely man on man action or is it mislabeled [Futa/Trans] and/or [Lesbian] content?
I know at least one of those tags are already there, but you can never be too careful.
I Believe that there are two possible "Male" L.I. in the game (so far).
One is Elijah and the other one I suspect you meet in the potions class ,
(Sorry forgot his name, just choose no to mix potions with Grace)

May 8, 2021
Hello all, I would like to know if the game is still translated into German?
Thank you for the information, because I heard that it will still be translated into German ;) and that would make me very happy.
Greetings Playazclubmember

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
God, this MC is so cringe, his flirting ability is sooo 'm'lady', most of the 'flirt' text on the instagram stuff is as cringy as shit can get in RL, "i would drink your bathwater" level. Things just keep getting worse as i play, more and more like a basement dwellers teenage fanfiction... "i said 'anything for you m'lady' and she swooned at my poetic words, dazzled by my impeccable attire, fedora tipped at the perfect angle to draw her lust from deep within her ample bosom"... maybe not as purple but definitely just as cringe.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes