• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It was just officially posted here. lol Whoever uploaded the links must've fucked up. I did report it and hopefully it was taken care of.
Yeah, and I don't know why, even I'm a topic starter.
If they post at least our official release, there won't be a problem (except pirating content for patrons), but this version is just a joke :D

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WHAT'S WRONG with this update?? MC want or is asked to make character go away?? why?? i don't really understand..before the succubus and now the brown girl...what does this mean to the old story i don't know.

duefess5280

Nov 5, 2020
hi, iam frozen in main hall trying to contact leona. i reloaded my save and stuck in same place after touching book every thing just stops..
thanks

Last edited:

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
hi, iam frozen in main hall trying to contact leona. i reloaded my save and stuck in same place after touching book every thing just stops..
thanks
This for me as well! No interaction is possible after trying to contact leona. Only the menu screen will pop up with a right click.

Reactions: Seriosha

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
v0.7.1
  • 625 new top-notch renders split among those 15 scenes
  • 105 new beautiful renders for Visual Novel and active objects
  • Added Visual Novel version for 0.7.1
  • 35 new scorching hot 60fps HD animations for romantic scenes
  • 20 new charming Lustagram photos
  • New lesson in Victoria's class is available in Sandbox only
  • Eastern eggs in Sandbox only, including a scene with a new girl
  • Added several decorative & active objects across the Cordale
  • Updated BIO in Character Info
  • 3 new episodes were added to the Gallery
  • Don't forget about the season 1 Outro scene
  • Added sound design for X-scenes, including female moans
  • Added final infographics with the progress of the main characters to the endgame screen
  • Now you can re-watch all animations at the end of the scene
  • Improved some old dialogues
  • Fixed several bugs
Yeah... But which girl paths got update? LOL

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
This for me as well! No interaction is possible after trying to contact leona. Only the menu screen will pop up with a right click.
We can't help you with this version :(
Check the official one:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhmmm having a strange thing...i applied for the tournment foir second year student, to help our sister...and i need to find how to free the remaining 3 founders.,..but now headmaster says is yale holiday...and we all go to the same cottage as before..the one in the snow and we must play the same story again??? how is this possible??

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes