May 2, 2020
I want Ashley, Ashley is one of people's favorites as you can see in the polls and we don't get much of her, but meanwhile ,Audrey and Haley can't get enough.
IMO too much new characters fucked up the chance to getting deep in the relationship with the old ones. We hope that we get more of her in season 4

Reactions: YepCock666

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
IMO too much new characters fucked up the chance to getting deep in the relationship with the old ones. We hope that we get more of her in season 4
Unfortunately these devs don't know how to balance the amount of time each character gets every new update, and he wastes too much time on side characters this is why this game was awesome in the beginning, but now with each new season the game gets worse.

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a content that only available in sandbox mode? Because I just finished season 2 in vn mode and there's some scenes that aren't show up in vn when I go to the gallery

Antiv1rus

Aug 30, 2023
Is there a content that only available in sandbox mode? Because I just finished season 2 in vn mode and there's some scenes that aren't show up in vn when I go to the gallery
Sandbox mode allows you to backtrack the scenes you have missed
I can't tell you exactly which one as I doesn't care to remember, so yes

P.S: you can always save before making decisions and load again to choose another

Aliddd

Sep 10, 2022
Is there extra scenes if i buy it from steam
Season 1 was great
I just finished season 2 ..and i feel like there is some cut in scenes and the animations are bad
..is it the same on steam ?
What about season 3

May 2, 2020
Is there extra scenes if i buy it from steam
Season 1 was great
I just finished season 2 ..and i feel like there is some cut in scenes and the animations are bad
..is it the same on steam ?
What about season 3
there's no extra scene in the steam builds. season 3 is out next month

Reactions: Aliddd

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
That's a different Selene's scene, I need her scene when she's in the temple/ruin and how to fight a minotaur?
Winning against the minotaur triggers that Selene scene,
To fight the minotaur you need to be duelling level 10,
(have your two main duelling spells at 200 and stock up with reflection and healing potions)
Then just ask to fight it at the colosseum.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes