HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
the dev says on twitter that the season 3 will be complete next month. hype hype hype:D
3.9.1d is no released yet, and they still work on 3.10. will they be able to release that in time ? they are pretty consistent, but it sitll might be tight.

May 2, 2020
Well I am not a Patreon of this game. But this dev is really good at updating the game. There is absolutely no way to be negative about the dev. And certainly not about the game. The game is building up very well. I love the scenes with aubrey as a trans...... :p

It is a well running machine here. And I like the game very much. Will there be a season 4?
the season 4 it's pretty much confirmed by a poll on their patreon page.

Reactions: Jafo
May 2, 2020
3.9.1d is no released yet, and they still work on 3.10. will they be able to release that in time ? they are pretty consistent, but it sitll might be tight.
surely after the release of 3.10.1 they will make another release with bug fixes or even with extra content like season 2 so i personally wait the 100% polished release

Reactions: HiP1

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Books appear in random places in your dorm and on the school campus. Only 3 books will appear each day and will reset the next day.
You can still collect 4 book's per day, even in Season 3

if you collect the book's from the Academy first you can find 3 book's there, and then 1 back in the dorm's.
If you collect the book from the dorm first you can only collect 3 book's for the day.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Weekly DevBlog update 15/04
4 hours ago
Big news, dad jokes and more!
This is our weekly DevUpdate, and here's the joke of the week:
What's a zombie's least favourite quiz question?
A no-brainer!

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some helpful information, like the long-awaited release of Lust Academy season 3 v.3.9.1. Beta:

And also, here's the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 77 renders with Haley, June and Grace for version 3.10.1
Retouched 69 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 4 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.10.1
Finished basics for sound design for version 3.10.1
Finished script for the main storyline for version 3.10.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
In season 3 I think Samantha and Ashley is getting way too low attention, Specially Ashley.
While Haley is getting way too much attention here
Don't get me wrong guys but that's how it is.
In season 3 I've expected to have more grace scenes
Since she didn't get that much attention in previous 2.
And also Also one of the character we are still missing is Naomi.
I'd rather like to see some Naomi content than Haley content

Since, She is getting way too much attention since season 2

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In season 3 I think Samantha and Ashley is getting way too low attention, Specially Ashley.

You can always become a patron and the vote in polls to try to change things.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I think I know. Click on calendar. Next click on Leona. Visit her and play the rest of the game. You can read what you have to do on the righthand side.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm stuck here, can anyone help me?

View attachment 3545384
The forest is "inside" the book on the stand at the front of the dining hall. On any weekday at Night, have the MC visit the hall and then click the book. Choose the option to visit the forest (not the option to touch the book). You should then see Leona thinking / meditating. I don't remember this specific quest point, but I assume you just need to click on her and have the MC talk to her about training. (At least, that's what you need to do almost every time after the MC is able to visit that forest.)

Apr 16, 2024
guess mays 800х450 вар 2.png
Hey there again, fellow gamers! As you already know, the third season of our beloved game is set for release in May! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we're hosting a special contest.

We're throwing down the gauntlet! The first person to drop the correct release date in the comments wins a shiny key to unlock Season 3 when it hits Steam

Oh, and by the way, isn't this the perfect excuse to add our game to your wishlist if you haven't already? Don't miss out on the hype train; secure your spot for the big release on Steam.

We'll announce the contest results after the release, and we'll make sure to hold it according to Greenwich Mean Time to avoid any confusion with the date. Get ready to dive into the magic of Lust Academy this May

And don’t forget, the best way to follow the release is to make a wishlist on Steam and join our community hub.

Last edited:

Taxarian

Mar 21, 2024
Eh bien, je ne suis pas un Patreon de ce jeu. Mais ce développeur est vraiment doué pour mettre à jour le jeu. Il n’y a absolument aucun moyen d’être négatif à propos du développement. Et certainement pas à propos du jeu. Le jeu se construit très bien. J'adore les scènes avec Aubrey en trans......:p

C'est une machine qui fonctionne bien ici. Et j'aime beaucoup le jeu. Y aura-t-il une saison 4 ?
[/CITATION]
J adore aussi Audrey dommage qu il n y a pas plus de scene par contre les nouveaux personnages font trop enfants

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
View attachment 3546417
Hey there again, fellow gamers! As you already know, the third season of our beloved game is set for release in May! To celebrate this momentous occasion, we're hosting a special contest.

We're throwing down the gauntlet! The first person to drop the correct release date in the comments wins a shiny key to unlock Season 3 when it hits Steam

Oh, and by the way, isn't this the perfect excuse to add our game to your wishlist if you haven't already? Don't miss out on the hype train; secure your spot for the big release on Steam.

We'll announce the contest results after the release, and we'll make sure to hold it according to Greenwich Mean Time to avoid any confusion with the date. Get ready to dive into the magic of Lust Academy this May

And don’t forget, the best way to follow the release is to make a wishlist on Steam and join our community hub.
It's already the end of season 3? Will this be half a school year like season 1 was?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Maybe they are setting up Haley as the canon main LI

Reactions: Taxarian

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020

I miss Naomi too. I want my African Queen back! :mad:

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes