den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Any chance of a compressed version for season 2?
I know it's still small but I'm worried transferring a save from the compressed to an uncompressed version might result in errors.

Reactions: DarkOs31

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It's more that he's just met them and is talking like they've been flirting for years and is super pushy with it when it seems like the other person isn't interested is just straight up uncomfortable with it.
you do realize this is a game not reality?

• Haha
Reactions: Tunak23

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It may be normal for you, but there are many cultures where flirting will get you ignored at best (slapped at worst). Everything you have asked is from the point of view of western culture.
nanpa isn't western

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Well, some girls like confidence.
I'm more uncomfortable with him perving the girls in their rooms at night.
What's the point of that?
Yeah I get that, it just seemed a little awkward for himto be acting like that right off the bat. Now that I'm further into the game, and he's spent more time with them, it doesn't bother me at all.
Ew, I haven't come across anything like that yet. Hopefully it's not in the VN mode.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
you do realize this is a game not reality?
Even games rely on a sense of realism in order to connect with their audience, A person can only suspend their sense of disbelief to a certain degree before they lose touch with the product. I'm not saying that this is what happened with this game, just pointing out that your question serves no purpose other than to make you appear facetious.

Reactions: Hornyowl

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I know this has been discussed many times before, but I can't figure out how to transfer my save files from season 1 :unsure:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah I get that, it just seemed a little awkward for himto be acting like that right off the bat. Now that I'm further into the game, and he's spent more time with them, it doesn't bother me at all.
Ew, I haven't come across anything like that yet. Hopefully it's not in the VN mode.
it is. when you're in your room at night, you can go out of the room and go into the girls' room and perv on one of them.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I know this has been discussed many times before, but I can't figure out how to transfer my save files from season 1 :unsure:
dowload latest 7f version 1st
press load, you will see button and use it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then you launch season 2
start new game and you will see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bobbo69
Feb 17, 2022
Anywhere to go for sam without having to deal with the bitch that is audrey?

seriouly worst character ever (its the only character in any game i ever played that i want nothing to do with whatsoever
Nope. If you want Sam the dev also FORCES you to deal with the thundercunt and all the very unpopular kinks that come with her insufferable ass.

• Sad
Reactions: Meridian

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Anywhere to go for sam without having to deal with the bitch that is audrey?

seriouly worst character ever (its the only character in any game i ever played that i want nothing to do with whatsoever
Maybe playing the sandbox version? If you don't like someone, Audrey in your case, you can just skip her content and go for other girls, though she still will appear in Sam or other characters questlines, with a minor role though.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, and it gets you the same reaction I spoke about. If I'm not mistaken it's greatly frowned upon (to put it lightly) in Japan.
sure it's frowned on by the old ladies who frown on everything. but it still occurs a lot and girls fall for it, a lot.
btw same stuff happens in the usa, usually in bars, the kind that are called 'meat markets'. it also happens in the streets, colleges etc. often it's ignored and the guy doing it just moves on to the next target eventually finding one that either likes it or doesn't mind.
hell i had this gf that from the time i first met her to the time i told her to go away, i called her bitch, i still don't remember what her name was. hell i don't think i ever knew what her name was haha

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes