Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
it is. when you're in your room at night, you can go out of the room and go into the girls' room and perv on one of them.
Oh true. I never thought to leave the room, can't be bothered with all that sandbox stuff.

Having gotten deeper into the game my opinion on alot of it has changed. I can see the allure to most of the girls now. The MC no longer seems like a douche, but he is infuriatingly dumb. I still can't stand Audrey, self entitled bitch needs to learn how to treat people with modicum of respect. I simply can't understand why anyone who want to spend time on someone so insufferable, I mean she's hot but totally not worth the effort of having to put up with her shit. It makes me wish there was a path where you can steal Sam away from her and watch the bitch starve and I'm not usually like that.

...I'm going to stop ranting now, felt good though.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
so if you pick novel, you still have sandbox elements????
Yes and no.

There's one scene at the beginning which is very brief, and a couple of small point and click mini-games where you work at the cafe. They are easy but tedious. I think your forced to do it twice, maybe three times, after that you can skip all mini-games (at least so far. I'm not finished yet).

I've been told that you can walk around at night sandbox style and perv on people while they sleep. I've completely ignored this as I just go to bed instead but haven't had any negative consequences for ignoring that stuff and intend to continue to do so.

So VN has a couple of Sandbox elements early on, but nothing too intrusive and it's very quickly phased out in favour of a skip button. Over all I'd say that it's worth picking up if you can force yourself through the early part of the game.

Reactions: Pgabriel23

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Oh true. I never thought to leave the room, can't be bothered with all that sandbox stuff.

Having gotten deeper into the game my opinion on alot of it has changed. I can see the allure to most of the girls now. The MC no longer seems like a douche, but he is infuriatingly dumb. I still can't stand Audrey, self entitled bitch needs to learn how to treat people with modicum of respect. I simply can't understand why anyone who want to spend time on someone so insufferable, I mean she's hot but totally not worth the effort of having to put up with her shit. It makes me wish there was a path where you can steal Sam away from her and watch the bitch starve and I'm not usually like that.

...I'm going to stop ranting now, felt good though.
well, the first time i tried it, i was expecting to catch sam and audrey doing something in their room.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well, the first time i tried it, i was expecting to catch sam and audrey doing something in their room.
Well for me that is exactly a reason not to check on them, you know I prefer to see her in action first time with MC and not with someone else. That just takes away from her allure. :p

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Well for me that is exactly a reason not to check on them, you know I prefer to see her in action first time with MC and not with someone else. That just takes away from her allure. :p
you must be happy with the last scene in season 1 then. though they didn't progress in season 2...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Greetings, fellow witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevBlog!
Let's honour the tradition of having a good laugh before getting down to business. Here's a joke:
Do you know what a cannibal sorcerer can eat in the desert?
A sandwitch.

Okay, now let's take a look at what's we've managed to do in a week:
  • We've finished and presented Lust Academy season 2 v1.2.1 alpha! Check it out:
  • Finish around 70 new renders with Sabrina, Victoria, Leona, Haley and Lily!
  • Retouched over 80 renders and sprites for new scenes and locations.
  • Finished Sabrina's lessons for version 1.3.1.
  • Finished Gabriella's storyline for version 1.3.1.
  • Finished 4 new juicy animations for scenes with Samantha.
  • Finished fixing bugs and typos for version 1.2.1b.
  • Finished 13 additional renders with Molly for version 1.3.1
That's it for now, but don't worry! We have a lot of work in progress, and pretty soon, you'll hear more news from our team.
Thank you for your attention and support. That matters a great deal for us.

Always yours,
mages from Bear in The Night.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Maybe playing the sandbox version? If you don't like someone, Audrey in your case, you can just skip her content and go for other girls, though she still will appear in Sam or other characters questlines, with a minor role though.
ya no sandbox doesn't work well with it makes all the dialogue weird, the "story" is still told like you are hooking up with audrey anyways, so guess you either cut both off or deal with both shame really, maybe in the future you can turn the table on her or convince sam thats she being VERY stupid allowing a cunt to use her as a food source and her not actually caring for her besides just a food source (cause if she did care she'd be more careful and try to find a way that didn't harm her)

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
sure it's frowned on by the old ladies who frown on everything. but it still occurs a lot and girls fall for it, a lot.
btw same stuff happens in the usa, usually in bars, the kind that are called 'meat markets'. it also happens in the streets, colleges etc. often it's ignored and the guy doing it just moves on to the next target eventually finding one that either likes it or doesn't mind.
hell i had this gf that from the time i first met her to the time i told her to go away, i called her bitch, i still don't remember what her name was. hell i don't think i ever knew what her name was haha
It's not just the old ladies is it? Entire districts and the police are cracking down on it, which is the crux of what the original poster said. Btw, don't use the US as an example for anything. It shows your immaturity and inability to generate independent thought beyond that of a patch of moss.

The really sad thing is that you think this is cool. I wonder how it's going to be 30 or 40 years down the line when arthritis has curled your fapping hand so much that your can't hold your dick. Maybe 'bitch' will help you.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
ya no sandbox doesn't work well with it makes all the dialogue weird, the "story" is still told like you are hooking up with audrey anyways, so guess you either cut both off or deal with both shame really, maybe in the future you can turn the table on her or convince sam thats she being VERY stupid allowing a cunt to use her as a food source and her not actually caring for her besides just a food source (cause if she did care she'd be more careful and try to find a way that didn't harm her)
I take it you don't understand much about the lore behind succubi. Sam is actually lucky she is still able to think on her own or alive for that matter. I think the fact that Audrey only takes a bit at a time shows some caring and affection.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It's not just the old ladies is it? Entire districts and the police are cracking down on it, which is the crux of what the original poster said. Btw, don't use the US as an example for anything. It shows your immaturity and inability to generate independent thought beyond that of a patch of moss.

The really sad thing is that you think this is cool. I wonder how it's going to be 30 or 40 years down the line when arthritis has curled your fapping hand so much that your can't hold your dick. Maybe 'bitch' will help you.
haha i doubt i would want her to touch me now, that was back when i was 16 and she was 23. now i'm 59, i still have chicks coming up all the time talking to me and trying to get with me. it's funny to me you think i'm immature and have no independant thought. i guess in your weird world girls avoid men at all costs or something weird like that, in the world i live in they don't really give a shit unless you have the bigger better deal to offer. they also tend to laugh alot at simps and white knighters, according to them both of these types are virgins for life because they don't know how to be men.

assasin1598

Mar 5, 2021
Anywhere to go for sam without having to deal with the bitch that is audrey?

seriouly worst character ever (its the only character in any game i ever played that i want nothing to do with whatsoever
i would say give her a chance and do her storyline. Theres a reason she acts that way which i wont spoil.

Reactions: Mad Sama
Nov 11, 2021
The art is beautiful and this will sell the game...animations are generic.
The writing is abysmal...I found myself cursing and swearing at what I was reading...it was like vapor-ware, none of it mattered, fluff blown away on a breeze. The MC cares only about how he can convince girls into his selfish and perverted world. The characters are 'plot-points', they are not realised as proper human beings. Their feelings and emotions aren't important...

The MC has narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies, where he believes that he lives in a world where women exist only to satisfy his own selfish needs and desires. That is his first and last concern...I couldn't continue playing an MC that was so 'vapid'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i would say give her a chance and do her storyline. Theres a reason she acts that way which i wont spoil.
ya i did do it and she still a bitch for the way she treats sam like a food source and cares 0% about the fact how it harms her like i said in another post to another user if she cared for sam at all she would be more careful or find a way (like the MC did) to try not to make it not harm sam but she didn't try to find another way nor does she seem to even care, so the "forced" lesbian act with sam is stupid she only cares about sam becuase shes a food source.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Audrey only takes a bit at a time shows some caring and affection.
or its so sam doesn't die and she loses her food source and the school would do an investigation of why sam died and then kill audrey for her being one. remember in this world they are hunted and killed, so she can't very well leave bodies around or have someone "close" to her disappear without it leading back to her.

thats called self preservation not "caring and affection" remember its the MC that had to help sam not Audrey cause she doesn't care as long as she has access to a food source she made that perfectly clear when talking to the MC

3.80 star(s) 157 Votes