Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Woha ... I just started season 2 for the first time, imported my old savegame ... this is the longest prologue ever!
At some point I thought the game was buggy and put me into VN mode, so I fast forwarded the whole thing just to see if I ever ended up in the players room starting the sandbox mode.
Dude, same. I kept wondering if I somehow ended up in VN mode. At least the prologue in the first season broke things up with the occasional ability to wander around, peep on Ashley or whatever.

This season desperately needs some of that.

Reactions: Nemo56

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Woha ... I just started season 2 for the first time, imported my old savegame ... this is the longest prologue ever!
At some point I thought the game was buggy and put me into VN mode, so I fast forwarded the whole thing just to see if I ever ended up in the MCs bedroom.
Yeah, many had that impression. I was surprised it was as long as it was before reverting to sandbox, but I quite enjoyed the prologue nonetheless (especially finally conquering Olivia and the Ashley plotline). And, ofc, once you get back to sandbox you are into gameplay as you're used to.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, many had that impression. I was surprised it was as long as it was before reverting to sandbox, but I quite enjoyed the prologue nonetheless (especially finally conquering Olivia and the Ashley plotline). And, ofc, once you get back to sandbox you are into gameplay as you're used to.
Yes, it's good. Not saying anything about the story quality (except for some fairly bad written dialogs, but these you find in every game), not complaining. I bought season 1 a few days ago and really liked it. Seeing that S2 seemed to have only a VN mode was quite disappointing. My next thought was that maybe I did something wrong or my savegame was broken. And in the end I ended up using my keyboard macro to fast forward. Today I'll watch the second half of the prologue, even if by now I saw some spoilers of course.

V0408

Sep 28, 2019
Hi
I am playing the VN version. I have completed the update but there were no Jill & Faith scene in latest update for me. Did I miss something?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi
I am playing the VN version. I have completed the update but there were no Jill & Faith scene in latest update for me. Did I miss something?
Sorry , I only play "sandbox" so I don't know what options you get.
But if you get the option "Nuru massage {$140}", choose it to the scene/Gallery image,

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Well, part 2 of the tournament and it's just as much a let-down as the first. Zero control(or fun) involved and it ends as all confrontations outside of the dueling club end...with the MC incompetent and on his ass. Kinetic novel combat. What fun. Could have been the best part of the game (outside of the lewd stuff...don't get me wrong, lol). Might as well have chosen VN mode. It's at the point where I would actually shit if I got to use magic in a game about fucking magic. Don't even talk to me about all the potions I wasted my time making. *POOF* they're gone. There's your magic.
The dueling club is okay, but they suck the fun out of that by having every single opponent the same chick. All these updates and they can't even add a different render or two to at least make it seem like a different house color for opponents? If that's the only combat we get, at least you could spice it the fuck up.

Last edited:
Reactions: peter1212

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
And first, here's a hipster dad joke for you:
Why did the witch go to the bubble tea shop?
Because she wanted to cast a spell on their taste buds!

Okay, now, jokes aside, we have some news about the development process to share today, here, take a look:
  • Finished 77 new renders with Haley, Victoria, Samantha, and Grace.
  • Retouched 69 renders to add an exclusive magical atmosphere!
  • Finished Haley's storyline for version 1.11.1
  • Finished Graces's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished dialogues for Audrey's scenes.
  • Finished creating a new location for Audrey's scenes.
That's it for today. Thank you for investing time in this post and for all the support. Have a wonderful week!
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've noticed since starting Season 2, that a couple characters have changed which house they are in. Both Carter and Grace went from Crowhive in Season 1 to Martenden in Season 2. Not sure if this was intentional or just a mistake.

Edit: And Gabriella went from Martenden in Season 1 to Crowhive in Season 2.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I've noticed since starting Season 2, that a couple characters have changed which house they are in. Both Carter and Grace went from Crowhive in Season 1 to Martenden in Season 2. Not sure if this was intentional or just a mistake.

Edit: And Gabriella went from Martenden in Season 1 to Crowhive in Season 2.
I guess not even the writer(s) remembered what house they were in in season 1. It's like changing the shirt color for a extra in Star Trek.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hi
Sorry my bro, I never played the VN version. Idk if the choices are different with the ones on the sandbox mode. Did you try going back again, replaying then picking different choices to see where it leads? Maybe there's a specific path you chose or shut off another path completely for a specific person

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
walktrough s1-s2 plz
Are you doing the VN or sandbox?

For sandbox (what I'm personally playing), do the stuff you want to and don't do the stuff you don't? That's mostly it, honestly. You just look at the quest log (person icon in the top right) and click a character in the list to see what to do. For a few uncommon choices (like Olivia during the winter holiday), I would just save when there's a choice and pick something. If you don't like the outcome (which is within the same scene typically), just reload and pick something else. I've not found it difficult to get the results I want following this approach.

IDK about the VN mode; maybe that could use a WT, although I'm not sure.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Lol , Simply click the calendar and you'll see and choose any available events in that day , you'll even skip the hours automatically to enter the event with Character you want .

That's bad for me , because part of the fun in Sandbox is exploring .

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
I seem to meet a bug in Season2. When I was having sex with Adele in the Club, other sex scenes belonging to Selene(BTW who is this?) or Ashley just came out in the middle. How can I fix this?

Reactions: magefeu71
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes