SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
v2-1.8.1d-pc
Cafe Book Bug

You can not find any books in the cafe because the location name is misspelled in two places.

To fix:
  1. UnRen the game to get the *.rpy sources.
  2. Copy the attached logic.rpy file to the <instalation folder>/game/logic/main_interface folder overwriting the original.
  3. Restart/Reload the game.
I hope that helps. :cool:
sadly I can't find a logic file or folder in Lust Academy 2
I understand what you mean about books never turning up in the Cafe anymore, but can you please help more into where to put the file.
in season 1 it went in ???

Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-pc\game\logic

or

Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-pc\game\logic\mini_games\magick
logic.rpdsayrpyrpy

but the logic.rpdsayrpyrpy file is empty.

but the is no logic.rpy in season 1

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I have; 0.7.1.f and more! I don't experience what you are going through
Have the trolls woke up?
If you have nothing positive to say
Then get out of your attic room and go for a walk

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I have; 0.7.1.f and more! I don't experience what you are going through
Have the trolls woke up?
If you have nothing positive to say
Then get out of your attic room and go for a walk
if your talking to me I have Lust-Academy-2-1.9.1b-pc

I was replying to a talk with DuDraig about how to reactivate the book's being found in the Cafe.

he was saying that he found a miss typing in the logic.rpy file that was stopping book's from showing up in the Cafe.

I pointed out that I had found it strange that I had not found any books in the Cafe since season 1 ended, but i couldn't work out where he was talking about putting the logic.rpy file, seeing there isn't one in the game as far as I know.

Unless the file is wrong, or labelled something else, or in the save game location.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I understand what you mean about books never turning up in the Cafe anymore, but can you please help more into where to put the file.
in season 1 it went in ???

Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-pc\game\logic

or

Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-pc\game\logic\mini_games\magick
logic.rpdsayrpyrpy

but the logic.rpdsayrpyrpy file is empty.

in the folder game/logic/story

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
if your talking to me I have Lust-Academy-2-1.9.1b-pc

I was replying to a talk with DuDraig about how to reactivate the book's being found in the Cafe.

he was saying that he found a miss typing in the logic.rpy file that was stopping book's from showing up in the Cafe.

I pointed out that I had found it strange that I had not found any books in the Cafe since season 1 ended, but i couldn't work out where he was talking about putting the logic.rpy file, seeing there isn't one in the game as far as I know.

Unless the file is wrong, or labelled something else, or in the save game location.
You are clearly a troll
Lust-Academy-2-1.9.1b-pc Hahahaha please turn off your pc nobody

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
You are clearly a troll
Lust-Academy-2-1.9.1b-pc Hahahaha please turn off your pc nobody
why because i pay for the game on Patreon ?
fine, would you like to know something about the new release that just came out ?
i won't post pictures, but for starters here's the new info on the new release, and no i won't share the download link

Unlocked

New Release: Lust Academy season 2 version 1.9.1 beta is finally here!
beta update for version 1.9.1. This version brings a lot of new content, including hot scenes and a Visual Novel version of the latest release.

Just take a look at how much new content we've added:
  • Added Visual Novel mode for all scenes from 1.9.1.
  • Added 2 new scenes to Main Quest storyline.
  • Added 2 coffee chats in Dale with Haley and Lily.
  • Added Party activity if Leonheart wins for the Sandbox version.
  • Added almost 400 new renders, 33 animations, and 1 mini-game.
  • 5 new unlockable scenes in the Gallery from the Weekend Party.
  • Added the option to skip the re-runs of Saturday meetings.
  • Fixed dialogues in old scenes and a few other bugs.
That's all for the beta. We're confident that the new release has exciting content for everyone! Let's take a look at the complete list of new additions in 1.9.1:
  • Added 26 new exciting scenes for the Sandbox version.
  • More than 755 new top-quality renders.
  • 45 beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • Added Party activity if Leonheart wins for the Sandbox version.
  • Added 6 new scenes to the Gallery.
  • 1 new mini-game for Leonheart's party.
  • Added the option to skip the re-runs of Saturday meetings.
  • Fixed dialogues in old scenes and a few other bugs.

That's all there is to say. So now it's time to stop reading and experience Lust Academy! We're eager to hear your thoughts and enhance our game with each release.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Bear in The Night.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Dude, wut? That's the current version on the game on Patreon. I've never seen anything from that guy that makes me think he's a troll at all, so not sure what you're going on about.
thankyou Solomon Grundy :)

as i said, i removed the download links.

why the hell would i troll lol

it was a fair conversation.
I always wondered why the books vanished from the Cafe, if someone found it was from a bug in the game coding or a spelling misstake i thought it was best to help the person explain where the problem was better.
even better again if he could get al his information together and report the problem and the solution on discord.
I know I and i am sure many other people on here have tracked down problems and how to fix them , to then pass the information on to the Developers.
and i'm not talking about all the little grammar mistakes we find, they can be rather funny when reading.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Could you guys calm down for a moment?
You won't win anything if you keep exchanging insults. In the best case that leads to the mods stepping in and cleaning that mess.
no idea what he wants
didnt know it is forbidden now to post pictures :ROFLMAO:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
as for the folder names, if you look in your game folder layouts you will find them different in season 1 and season 2, so i was making a point of showing this.
this is directed to everyone, not just bOeHsEr OnKeL
quote :
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-s2-v1-8-1d-bear-in-the-night.69272/post-10128873

quote :

in the folder game/logic/story

Screenshot_3.png

edit:
i may correct my post with this addition

Screenshot_1.png

quote :

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Back to the game for a moment ...
In the night scenes from S2 I miss the option to do something nice for the girls.
From that perspective, S1 was better. I hoped this would continue in S2, but instead in most cases there is just the MC jerking off, which I am absolutely not interested in.

Also some situation dependent "can't do" messages would be nice instead of the usual "we have nothing to talk about". Even some random responses would be nice.

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Could you guys calm down for a moment?
You won't win anything if you keep exchanging insults. In the best case that leads to the mods stepping in and cleaning that mess.
sorry to say Nemo56, but i think Boehser is the Troll, he is behaving like one of the nut's on Sylphine and other places that attack anyone who likes a game, or gives advice on how to improve it.

Or otherwise he is just in a bad mood and looking for a target to himself feel like little big horn.

anyway, i got to say i LOVE the new update to the game, the party is a great extra as well as the new sex partners.
I was a little surprised to find they haven't been added to the Gallery yet, but i suspect they will.
The detail on the Dungeon is fantastic, as well as the images of the other Academy's.
i hope i'm not giving up to much, just hint's.
Oh also loved the Crystal Cave and the gift, would love to have that hanging on my wall :cool:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sorry to say Nemo56, but i think Boehser is the Troll, he is behaving like one of the nut's on Sylphine and other places that attack anyone who likes a game, or gives advice on how to improve it.

Or otherwise he is just in a bad mood and looking for a target to himself feel like little big horn.

anyway, i got to say i LOVE the new update to the game, the party is a great extra as well as the new sex partners.
I was a little surprised to find they haven't been added to the Gallery yet, but i suspect they will.
The detail on the Dungeon is fantastic, as well as the images of the other Academy's.
i hope i'm not giving up to much, just hint's.
Oh also loved the Crystal Cave and the gift, would love to have that hanging on my wall :cool:
oh - i smell a personal vendetta
what did i do to hurt you snowflake

and if you have the brain for - search this thread for my posts at general

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 159 Votes