Clashroyale0096

Dec 12, 2020
Id share it here but there's people complaining about piracy on a pirate site
Dude it's there problem moreover the creator himself has uploaded a beta version albeit an older version so as to say but it's a beta nonetheless.
So if you ask me you should upload it, it will help the game, ultimately.
And if you don't want to upload it, no problem but atleast tell us about the bug situation and the state of game

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Lust Academy [v0.2.1a BETA] compressed

Original size win/lin: 1.67 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 264 MB

Win/lin:

Mac: 254 MB (untested)

Note: There are some images missing, it is the same in normal version. Check above few posts. There are bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compressed version for Windows dones't work. There is no transparency while selecting options. Can't enter to library. Can't see the background. The whole background becomes white & clickable. Can't see where to go. Please avoid saving elements as JPG when compressing Transparent PNG files. This is really frustrating.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
This compressed version for Windows dones't work. There is no transparency while selecting options. Can't enter to library. Can't see the background. The whole background becomes white & clickable. Can't see where to go. Please avoid saving elements as JPG when compressing Transparent PNG files. This is really frustrating.
Thanks for informing me.
I'll try to fix this.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Seems like a cool game, loads of potential. However while in the prologue once the lady leaves and you supposed to take to Don, the game starts to error and eventually crashes. If you skip the prologue then within minutes of just moving between locations the game will crash.... Makes it unplayable.
Big surprise. This is the kind of shit that happens when you use your patreons as bug testers. As hilarious as I think it is that people are paying for the privilege to find out why the game is broken and where, it's most likely going to get leaked and negatively affect the developer. Who would actually subscribe to a person's patreon when their first attempt to play your game resulted in gamebreaking bugs?

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
And...it's was a bad idea to spoil it to everyone. It's beta, with bugs, problems and etc. We want to make public release full ready, and now everyone can see this not fully ready version.
What the idea?
I know this is supposed to be a "beta" version but that isn't what this is. It's broken and full of bugs and completely unplayable at best it's early alpha honestly most of these bugs should have fixed before even releasing it to beta

I would suggest for the DEV that they not release this kind of stuff to anyone whether it be to their patrons or elsewhere.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I know this is supposed to be a "beta" version but that isn't what this is. It's broken and full of bugs and completely unplayable at best it's early alpha honestly most of these bugs should have fixed before even releasing it to beta

I would suggest for the DEV that they not release this kind of stuff to anyone whether it be to their patrons or elsewhere.
A lot of devs seem to have mistaken what a beta version actually is. Beta is supposed to be AFTER a round of alpha testing, which this game and many others that claim to be in beta did not do.

Reactions: SiJa
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes