ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Bruh, no lost books are appearing anywhere, I've had the initial 2 but nothing since and it's been a week. I remember playing a few updates ago and it was perfectly fine. Edit: Nevermind I'm dumdum, Just had to talk to Lily again, The librarian doesn't activate it, LIly does. Also dude threw weeping angels in here and I'm having ptsd.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bruh, no lost books are appearing anywhere, I've had the initial 2 but nothing since and it's been a week. I remember playing a few updates ago and it was perfectly fine. Edit: Nevermind I'm dumdum, Just had to talk to Lily again, The librarian doesn't activate it, LIly does. Also dude threw weeping angels in here and I'm having ptsd.
Ahaha, no! It's a reference!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
After playing, It's kinda obvious that Samantha and Audrey are in a relationship, alot of droped hints all over the game, this friendship thing is just an excuse. They were going to fuck before Samantha was called by the dean and MC took over to be pretty much humiliated by Audrey, plus.. they were also on a pretty intimate situation on the living room before that.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt, but it's pretty obvious. Gotta love thirdwheel situations in VNs, it's pretty common nowadays.

To devs, just have the balls to be upfront about things in your game, don't try to hide stuff just changing one word.

Also, the thread is missing the humiliation tag.
I just played the 1st release and 2nd update i was letting it get more content before picking it up again.

So, they really did put Sam and audrey in a relationship or flicking each other beans?
Hope they didn't go to the common and overused every girl is BI with Sam.

What humiliation are you talking?

Dunno if I should pick the game again because some comments.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I just played the 1st release and 2nd update i was letting it get more content before picking it up again.

So, they really did put Sam and audrey in a relationship or flicking each other beans?

You know, usually, it's better to have your own opinion, than someone else

Sngo

May 9, 2020
You know, usually, it's better to have your own opinion, than someone else
Sure and i think the same but what I asked was not opinion but content.

Opinion was if i asked what were his toughs about the game but i asked if Sam was with Audrey or not.

Im not a fan of sandbox but ie"endured" it in this game because I liked the models specially Sam and hot hermione as i like to call her and the magic fantasy world, i don't like sleep rape and this game have a lot but i avoided it and keept playing because the same 2 chars mentioned above and the magic fantasy world but for example im sick of the common and overused every girl is BI in vn's i can still look to the side in some instances for example if its only with mc involved(3some) or if my interested in that girl is just a mild one but Sam and hot Hermione is what kept me playing the game, so for ME if one of them was labeled with that overused stamp is a deal breaker.
Its easier to check that in a regular vn than it is in a sandbox, in a regular vn would just need to hit skip till I see something that confirms it or not but in sandbox i would need to invest time to just check it so that is why i asked isnted of investing 1or2 hours just to check that particular case and then if it was there uninstal the game and waste that 1 or 2 hours

The same way i asked what humiliation he was talking about just to have a general ideia of what happened for him to consider that, not to make any value judgement because that could be HIS interpretation of the scene and I may or may not have the same way of thinking

Reactions: RhazzesDarkk

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Sure and i think the same but what I asked was not opinion but content.

Opinion was if i asked what were his toughs about the game but i asked if Sam was with Audrey or not.

Im not a fan of sandbox but ie"endured" it in this game because I liked the models specially Sam and hot hermione as i like to call her and the magic fantasy world, i don't like sleep rape and this game have a lot but i avoided it and keept playing because the same 2 chars mentioned above and the magic fantasy world but for example im sick of the common and overused every girl is BI in vn's i can still look to the side in some instances for example if its only with mc involved(3some) or if my interested in that girl is just a mild one but Sam and hot Hermione is what kept me playing the game, so for ME if one of them was labeled with that overused stamp is a deal breaker.
Its easier to check that in a regular vn than it is in a sandbox, in a regular vn would just need to hit skip till I see something that confirms it or not but in sandbox i would need to invest time to just check it so that is why i asked isnted of investing 1or2 hours just to check that particular case and then if it was there uninstal the game and waste that 1 or 2 hours

The same way i asked what humiliation he was talking about just to have a general ideia of what happened for him to consider that, not to make any value judgement because that could be HIS interpretation of the scene and I may or may not have the same way of thinking
You know, while you typing this message, the game probably could be already downloaded :)
Just try it by yourself :D, even it's a sandbox we do everything to make it comfortable to play, where the user decides what to do

Reactions: TitanXlord

BioInfinite

May 6, 2019
Lovely update, much bigger than expected, would love to see some option to skip to weekend cause Dale sure is place to be.
can say that had 0 issues (crashes) between 2.1f and 0.2.2c saves worked fine, those come at the end if you switch from mod to no mod on sleeping girls scenes, rest works fine.

Few bugs that have noticed
Jill 33% is common one,
cant delete saves for some reason in normal or modded version or name them, worked fine in 2.1f , have to do it manually in folders from both locations,
one mod related - couldnt click on Lucy at night scene , had to load non modded version of game do it there and after could ctrl true in modded one, good thing i guess that game doesnt take much space so you can easy have multiple versions at once on hand,
and thats all that comes to mind.

For the end gona put some useful console commands , managing time zones is real time saver
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there any commands for improving spell skills?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Are there any commands for improving spell skills?
probably but i didnt use them at time dont know the actual codes they aint visible, what i did just train and roll back time.
scrappy mod got option tho to add + 10 to all , but its not updated yet for current version

BioInfinite
nwm found them, if any new added just change name same way, have updated also potions
spells_up['Combat Bolt']+=
spells_up['Incendio']+=
spells_up['Rictusempra']+=
spells_up['Episkey']+=

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

They don't say officially that they are in a relationship, that's the worse part, they make both Sam/Audrey flirting in the living room, MC comes near them, they left MC eating air to go fuck upstairs because Audrey is "hungry", MC says a bunch of phrases that you expect from a 5 year old kid like "Wow, they are going to paint their nails", Sam and Audrey are basically naked "making out", Sam is called by the dean mid act.

If you decide to go inside their room, you fuck him/her and she keeps sucking your magic, after she/he cums she/he gets angry and starts the humiliation part, to the point of him/her telling you to jerk off quickly looking at her, MC can't because he's exhausted from all the magic sucking, she keeps humiliating him until he can't keep his erection, he leaves the room like a wimp. End of last scene, great way of finishing her path on current update.

What makes me so frustrated overall is that the game is good, outside of this overall situation the game is one of my favorites and is pretty well written, but it's like the whole game is written by someone and Audrey+Sam by someone else that want X content in the game.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bear in the Night, feel free to correct me if that's not how the scene is.

I guess i played a different game if this is not how it went.
Even the fact we have 2 writers, but these scenes were written by the same person, just the dynamics of the scenes are higher, so it may seem that the games are different. Of course, there are differences in the scenes at the beginning of the game and now, we are improving the quality of the game in each update :)

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Please does anybody know any potion except lesser heal? Playing 0.3.1c I have got to the end of Sabrina's content. The only thing I can do in class 2 is to practice by choosing random ingredients, which (so far) always fails. Logically, given Sabrina's warnings, this should get you expelled when she catches you doing it.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Please does anybody know any potion except lesser heal? Playing 0.3.1c I have got to the end of Sabrina's content. The only thing I can do in class 2 is to practice by choosing random ingredients, which (so far) always fails. Logically, given Sabrina's warnings, this should get you expelled when she catches you doing it.
Take some theory lessons

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes