Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Might be better to split the game into two games and rewrite the VN to fit better if that's the case.
I have switched over to the Sandbox version because I just couldnt deal with the VN version. I am trying to like this game and in the interest of giving the Dev a chance I will suffer through the trainwreck of timeline inconsistencies that sandbox games cause.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I have switched over to the Sandbox version because I just couldnt deal with the VN version. I am trying to like this game and in the interest of giving the Dev a chance I will suffer through the trainwreck of timeline inconsistencies that sandbox games cause.
I dunno. I haven't had errors in the VN (like the one in 4207 above). However, there are many posts from other players who experienced crashes/errors. I think they were playing the sandbox version. Could be wrong though.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how many total bokks we need to collect ?
Get as many as you can.
But as for those "Needed" for Quests are
A) Amelie's "Lost Folio" Quest, 1.
B) Lily's "Lost books" Quest, 3.
Otherwise keep collecting them and hand them in to Amelie on Friday for House Points.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
are the books for the sandbox only or for the vn also? i've never seen a lost book in the vn.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
That Olivia scene is disappointing. After the way she behaved in prologue and that scene with her and Don I expected we are gonna find a way to treat her like a bitch or something. But instead we have this vanilla shit. (n)
Whoa, whoa, whoa, now nothing wrong with vanilla. Maybe she didn't like the rough stuff with him to began with and just went along with it just to please him, you know, how wives do sometimes... what that's not right... Anyway, maybe she just wanted to be loved.

Reactions: The Senior Perv
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes