Cramone

May 14, 2018
I was gonna abandon the game after knowing the "save transfer crap", but the first sex scene... in season 2.. .got me for life >.<

tekxas

Oct 11, 2020
hi, i'm stuck when i want to use the sorting book. i stuck with a sentense "i need to find a way to contact leona". someone can help me please?

LandryF

Dec 20, 2021
hi, i'm stuck when i want to use the sorting book. i stuck with a sentense "i need to find a way to contact leona". someone can help me please?
The only way I was able to get passed this part was to enable the skipping of Unseen Text in the settings and the pressed Tab to skip that part.

Reactions: tekxas

immrn

Jun 24, 2022
If you're at the point in the story where I think you are, you need to go to main hall and click on the "sorting book".
To me it just shows a message that says: (I need to find a way to contact Leona) and cant go further nor back.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards!
Are you interested to know the freshest news about Lust Academy game development? Very well! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, answer why question:
Why did the elf have to play with Mega Bloks?
Because he was Legoless!

Okay, sorry. That was a joke. As for the business, this week we've managed to:
  • Finished 82 new renders with Victoria, Amelie, Sabrina, Gabriella and Samantha.
  • Retouched 80 renders to saturate them with a magical spirit.
  • Finished planning activities for Dale.
  • Replaced Jacob on the Duel renders.
  • Finished Willow's storyline for Lust Academy v1.4.1
  • Finished re-working Work in Cafe renders for Season 2.
As always, there are a lot of things done and a lot of things to do, so it's about time we return to work.
Thanks for your support and feedback. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

Feb 17, 2022
Haven't played since being forced to interact with the awful cunt Audrey and was just curious if we can get her away from Sam and tell her to go fuck off out of the story yet?

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes