RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustAcademyS2-1.8.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ragnar and megahack

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Does anwering/commenting on Lustagram have any effect aside from different asnswers to our comments?some points with girls or some other positive or negative effect?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I'm missing one scene in the update and don't know how to unlock it :/. Got the scene with the twins and the one with Ashley. How to unlock the one in between?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game is a lot of (good) things, great visuals, very sexy hawt female NPCs, varied kinks, multiple themes (school, magic, fantasy, etc,), the writing is pretty good, the MC is likeable (for the most part).

However, for some mysterious unexplained reason(s) it just didn't 'click' with me and I don't know why and it had been puzzling me for a long time:unsure:. I played it in June 2022 (which when I first discovered this game) but I still haven't finished Season 1:ROFLMAO: and I think there are at least 2 (or 3) Season 2 updates since then.

But yeah, nothing against this game and it is very well done. I will most certainly continue my playthrough later, especially after I sort out this mystery:unsure:. All the best, Bear in the Night. Cheers.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
is the game completed or are there gonna be more updates?
The game is still being worked on, easiest way to check these here is if the game has a blue completed in the header then it's finished the second way would be to click on the external links like Patreon even without being a follower you can see the headers of the updates and dates posted to know how the game is going.

Is there any audrey scene in this patch?
I have yet to play the new version but from my understanding the Audrey update is being worked on but being worked on is better then silence.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
(Updated 28 Jan 23)
Hi all
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copy of my Gameplays for "Season 2"(On going, Covering up to End v1.8.1d)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they are major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,
These WILL have an impact on your gameplay)

All Gallery images have been unlocked.(Except "Minotaur: Lose" and "Minotaur; Win")
(Been told that the gallery file is at %appdata%\RenPy\persistent\LustAcademy-2 )
(Have supplied a copy of mine, But use at own risk)
All Quests completed
Duelling at "Level Two"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes