Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Does the choice between Naomi and is it Dakota? matter at all. I stopped when I got the option a while ago and haven't picked it up since, but would like to

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why does this game have no Parody tag? I questioned it with the main girl and now saw the whole house points thing.
In my opionion it's more of a hommage than a persiflage.

They don't make fun of the Potter elements and apart from the general settings also the story is different.

But feel free to suggest it.

Reactions: Beowulf72

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
How to unlock molly scene?
I simply did all quests available and continued to skip some days until randomly a party happened at the campus. There you can choose to be alone with Molly in the end. But no clue what triggers the party. For me it simply happened after skipping a day or two after finishing all remaining quests.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

paopsst

Dec 21, 2021
I simply did all quests available and continued to skip some days until randomly a party happened at the campus. There you can choose to be alone with Molly in the end. But no clue what triggers the party. For me it simply happened after skipping a day or two after finishing all remaining quests.
Jea, i already do all of them (the quest) and i skip it 3 week already, still not trigger, im on week 18 now. But thank for ur experience :)

3.80 star(s) 165 Votes