Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
what do you meant by attend? all day making potion?
No, What I mean do all tasks in the Sabrina story line,
When you click on her, if you did not get a cut scene you would normally get "Attend Lesson" or "Practice Potion"
If offered, always choose "Attend Lesson"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When you click on her, if you did not get a cut scene you would normally get "Attend Lesson" or "Practice Potion"
I've got the recipe, but I can't remember where to get the dried amanite beans. Did we get that in the forest or something?

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Kind of interested but before I try can someone answer two questions for me?
How far along do you get with the "not Hermione" in the images and how many other "totally not X" characters are there, like is that supposed to be Cho Chang as well?

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Its kinda weird, I thought I try it out and the Dev said its "recommended" to play Sandbox yeah? Then why do weird things pop out if I do? For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like... thats a reaaaally obvious oversight... Its way to clearly designed to be in a specific order, but can be played out of order...

Overall its still a nice and interesting one so far tho, tho it sometimes really lacks choice, but gotta see how that plays out

Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I can't transfer from season2 to 3. The transfer doesn't appear in my season 2 load menu
Can you not transfer season two to three?
Make sure you are using just season 2 from the downloads and not season 2 with the cordale pack.

If you have the wrong one, then just dl the other version, load the save and the transfer option should show up on the screen.

Reactions: Evan Treborn

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I've done all sabrina story line in season 2, yet I didn't get it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Its kinda weird, I thought I try it out and the Dev said its "recommended" to play Sandbox yeah? Then why do weird things pop out if I do? For example:
like... thats a reaaaally obvious oversight... Its way to clearly designed to be in a specific order, but can be played out of order...

Overall its still a nice and interesting one so far tho, tho it sometimes really lacks choice, but gotta see how that plays out
There are several instances where the MC doesn't strike me as the sharpest pencil in the box. Every so often I cringe at something about him — his lack of tact, his lack of self-awareness, his overconfidence, etc. But to be fair, he is definitely acting like a lot of college students. So maybe it's a problem of being a little too realistic, even annoyingly so sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Eticketjedi

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Are the seasons completely separate from each other where you need to download each and play each as a separate game?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Bear in the Night Amelie is the best character for me in the game ;).
I love Amelie. She is freaking awesome. I really love femdom in non femdom games. It's a different feeling and Amelie gave
an awesome feeling. I enjoyed all the conversation, the build up before action. I love how she slowly seduce him to become her sub. I enjoyed that prosses very much.
The femdom scenes written really well. Dialogues makes the scenes more erotic and exciting to play. The writing and the good renders made the scene enjoyable. I am sad that no Amelie scene in season 3 so far. Waiting for more scenes with Amelie :).
I have question, I'll put that in spoiler.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes